276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (300ml)

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Built upon a creative heritage of fashion, hairstyling and artistry, this high-end collection features exclusive, artisanal blends of the finest formulations for glamorous globetrotters and the hair-obsessed. Cutesy name aside, Drybar's Triple Sec 3-in-1 Finishing Spray means business. It functions as a dry shampoo, volumizer, and texturizer, so you can spray it from roots to ends, work it through with your fingers, and you're done. It blots away oil for a matte, non-greasy finish and also contains UV filters to help shield your hair from the dulling effects of sun damage. My hairdresser uses this whenever I go, so I finally decided to take the plunge myself and it’s annoyingly it’s worth the money! It is expensive but the bottle is big so it softens the blow.

Oribe Dry Texturising Spray 300ml | Cult Beauty

You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. About the Brand: Oribe disrupted the haircare industry with its top-of-the-line products that push the boundaries of performance. Named after celebrity hairstylist and co-founder Oribe Canales, the company aims to provide uniquely effective, luxurious goods that both professional stylists and consumers could equally obsess over. About My Hair: Wavy and overgrown Bigger, better, full-on glamorous hair. This invisible dry hair spray builds in incredible volume and sultry texture. Zeolite crystallines absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (and nights).Give your hair the attention it deserves with Oribe. This award-winning label uses innovative technology to create haircare that nourishes tresses as they're styled. From anti-flake sprays to conditioning gels, each product is rigorously performance-tested to offer effective formulations with a difference you can see – and feel. Oribe is a brand that has come to signify luxury, high-end quality, and top-of-the-line performance. A helpful tip to keep in mind when you're using texture spray: "It's best to apply to the roots to create volume and separation, as the separation will achieve the desired texture," says New York City-based stylist Carly Quist. "Sprays can also be applied to mid-lengths and ends to give a more sexy, slept-in look." But either way, apply them as a finishing product.

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray Review - Byrdie

Stylist Ryan Trygstad, owner of Mark Ryan Salon in New York City, says texture sprays are fantastic for all hair types — especially for creating lift at the root of fine to medium hair. "They are perfect to create that lived-in texture," he says. "Dry texture sprays are great for second-day hair, when you need to revive it."This science-based, investment-worthy brand uses proprietary active ingredients to boost skin's natural rejuvenation process. I was pleased to learn that there was more to this spray than alcohol and handfuls of ingredients I couldn’t begin to pronounce.

Oribe | Selfridges Oribe | Selfridges

You can't go wrong with platinum and diamonds, which is why this gem from Miriam Quevedo is such a keeper. With Platinum and Diamonds Luxurious Texturizing Spray's mix of precious powders, diamond elixir peptide, and memory hold micro-polymer, prepare your hair for some serious volume. The patented polymers in the formula can give volume and lift at the roots, helping to achieve a glamorous and sexy style. With colour-protecting properties, this is a multi-tasking spray that is just what is needed to defend the hair from the damage caused by harmful UV rays. Unlike similar hair products, there is no white powdery residue left behind. Key Benefits

International delivery

Editor’s Note: We reviewed this article on September 16, 2023. As per our editorial policy, we are constantly updating our content, to make sure it reflects the best of the best when it comes to beauty, wellness, and fashion. We want to assure our readers that we still stand by our recommendations, which we do.

Mini Dry Texturizing Spray - Oribe | Sephora Mini Dry Texturizing Spray - Oribe | Sephora

This is my all-time favourite texturising spray, it really gives volume and texture to my very fine hair. I tend to play it generally around the route area as my hair does like to sit quite flat to my head naturally, however, I like a bit of volume at the boots and this helps with that. The Oribe hair range is for those who to get the same results they would get at a hair salon from the comfort their own bathroom. Each product is crafted to create a luxurious experience both for your hair and spirit, through dreamy textures and their signature Côte d'Azur scent. Why Space NK Loves Oribe’s Dry Texturizing Spray comes in a box with minimal, clean branding. Something about it assured me that there was luxury within. The box alone made me feel like I was about to open something worth savoring, and while I test and receive a lot of hair products, I can confidently tell you, that’s not a common trait. The spray was easy to take out and start using, no directions needed. Giving voice to our expertly curated product edit, Inside Space features a broad range of topical editorials, practical advice and shoppablestories.We love Briogeo's Superfoods Banana + Coconut Hydrating Soft Wave Texture Spray for many reasons. One is that it's a salt-free volumizing spray that's made with coconut sugar so hair is never dry, and two has to go to the banana scent, which is just so yummy and delightful. Sign up to our complimentary loyalty programme, NDULGE and make shopping with us even more rewarding.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment