276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pleasing Mistress Vera: Femdom Sissy Feminization, BDSM

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Week-long Trip* —You get the “getting started” activities, your choice of one (of the two) extra long assignments, your choice of three (of the seven) long assignments, your choice of two (of the five) events and as many of the punishments you would like. Since you don’t always know where you want to go, you can exchange any one of your assignments for another one.

At that moment, I had a surge of erotic feelings. I looked at her with a hesitant smile and she said in an authoritative voice, Lady Alexa… You are magnificent in the progress we see made reading your exploits over the past few years. Sense that You’ve both developed, evolved and spread Female Led theory into true social paradigms where finally it is the Female who is emerging more and more as designer of such instead of we males who may have entered merely as fulfilling fantasies. her friend said and I was excited that she found out that we are in a femdom relationship. Did my wife tell her or did she know it when she saw me wearing jewelry? Mistress Cindy Arrives At The Door

Categories

For 20+ years of marriage things were on my husband’s terms, I followed his lead, I did the vast majority of the housework, he controlled the finances, sex was primarily for his satisfaction and on his terms, he did what he wanted in his free time, etc. This has changed and everything is now on my terms, to satisfy my wants and needs. I need to learn and improve my leadership skills and will do so. This new way of looking at and living life is so exciting! Its been a while since i made a point of keeping up to date with your posts Mistress A, but again, after reading them, i cant understand why i stopped, as they continue to hit all my sissy buttons! I’m still undecided on hormones Lady Alexa. I am considering implants as well. I just love the thought of completely feminizing Selina. I have her on a strict diet, am doing waist training with a corset, and feminizing her voice will be a big step in the process. I am working towards her living full time as a woman and plan to achieve it this month.

Avoiding hormones and surgery is not in your armamentarium but i see you are still trying to reduce clitty size. I was up at 6:00 AM yesterday, dressed and ready for my assignment, and 24 hours later I’m tired, I’m wet, I’m in desperate need of a shower, and I’m ready for this week’s assignment to be over. I’m just crossing my fingers that I can get off this easy for next week’s assignment as well. I can always hope, can’t I? Sissies and feminised males must wear short mini skirts or dresses in my home although I may ask them to be naked or to have clitties displayed too. Any skirts I consider too long will be removed and the sissy will wear nothing below the waist.

I shivered in excitement at the thought that my glorified sissification would be shared with her friends. I was naked with jewelry on my body. My femdom wife denied my request to wear a skirt and blouse. I opened the door and her friend smiled at me and I was sweating. I closed the door and went to bring water to my friend’s wife. Every female leader will have their own requirements and these rules are just what I expect as a minimum. I suspect thought that there are similarities in all dominant women’s households. You had mentioned that your husband liked sports. I have a “Devious” suggestion, if you are up to it. It could be very amusing for you and other Women that think that Females should take Control and humiliate and dominate men and boys. I don’t know if you live in the U.S or not, but there are many Women’s Sports Teams that compete all over the place. Seeing how men and boys were the “Sole” participants in sports as early as 50 years ago, a very humiliating thing could be to dress Selina up in a very feminine outfit, with all the makeup jewelry, dainty shoes, purse, earrings and such…a short skirt, with delicate nylons, the take him to a Women’s Sporting event. Right now Women’s Professional Football is in season, but there is also softball and baseball, as well as Women’s basketball. Female Boxing and MMA Fights. The point being, most of the Women that follow these sports are “Tough Tomboy” types, always wearing pants and being actually “Macho”. What better way for Women to show their Superiority than to have Pretty, dainty males in their presence. while Women are Competing and being Dominant! Ultimate Adventure* —You get the “getting started” activities, your choice of one (of the two) extra long assignments, your choice of four (of the seven) long assignments, your choice of three (of the five) events and as many of the punishments you would like. Also, since you don’t always know where you want to go, after receiving the activities, you can exchange any three of your activities for others. So you may ask why would I need another sissy around when I have Alice? Well firstly Alice isn’t really a girl, she’s a feminised male. So I fancied having someone more feminine to serve me. Secondly, I love the idea of a couple of feminised males serving me. And getting them to play a little.

Note: I also write articles about orgasm and ejaculation control and other FLR practices here at Vocal Media, (opens in a new tab) Sissy Love

Ahhhhhh!! It’s my dream come true. I immediately bowed down and kissed Mistress Cindy’s stilettos shoes. She was impressed by the way I was sissified. She caressed and pulled my nose ring. There is no better feeling of sissification than flaunting your nose ring to your mistress. It made the sissification process worth it. even though I was in pain. But pain is a pleasure for a sissy. Pain gives my wife better control over me. Being Punished By My Femdom Wife Then I introduced a series of outfits for Gloria, as I call her when she’s wearing them. Good for amusing me when I feel like it, and for entertaining my lady friends, to some of whom I also rent her out, either as Jane or Gloria. My nose ring is my slave identity and I must be proud of it and show it off to all of her friends that she introduces me to as her sissy slave husband. No Greater Pleasure Than Making Her Happy What a Delight it has been to follow your Story, and what a Great Service you are doing for Womankind. It is truly nice to see Women taking Control of their men, and Feminizing them, and having them become Pretty and Obedient!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment