276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Everlast Boxball Reflex

£109£218.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Depending on your set up, the bag’s springs either feel like they move too fast or two slow, and personally I’d have loved to see a mid-point. I needed something I could easily move around and didn't take up a whole lot of space, so this fit the bill.

Once your base is filled, and you have the height adjusted to your preference, there are then three options for how you want to train, depending on whether you lock either of the springs. The 9-inch high-tension steel spring provides lightning-fast action, allowing you to train at any level, from beginner to world champion.The pole is then half silver and half black, which again has ‘Hyperflex written down it in white and yellow. In a sporting nation like Australia, an extensive selection of sports gear is essential to cover the needs of any athlete, amateur or pro.

The second method of training with the Everlast Hyperflex is by locking the bottom spring so that only the top spring moves.

If the top spring was slightly lower on the pole, it would have provided a nice swing, acting almost like a ‘cobra’ bag. Train with this bag to gain the vital edge you need to win by honing your punching speed, accuracy, and timing. Dual HYPERFLEX individual locking springs provides three workout settings for comprehensive punching, reflex and cardio workouts. That’s obviously just down to personal preference, and if you’re planning on a light training session based on punch timing and accuracy, then this it a great little training tool.

I think a lot of that is down to the subtle colour choices that differentiate it from just ‘black and silver’ . It has a fully adjustable industrial steel tubular construction that is suitable for professional and home training. But if you’re looking for a solid bag for your home gym and can’t hang a proper heavy bag, then this would be a great little training tool to invest in. If you have a higher budget or were kitting out a gym, then I’d probably suggest you look into a Cobra bag.As this swings so fast it does work out quite nicely for real fast drills where you’re just lightly hitting the bag. That probably means it’s a bit too tall for kids, but anyone teenager or older should have no problem using it. There’s a constant, recurring debate about who the best in any sport is - we’re adding to it with our own list of the best BJJ fighters! Using a cobra bag is a great way to quickly improve your hand-eye coordination and fight reflexes, such as speed, accuracy, rhythm, and timing.

I find using the bag like this really challenges your accuracy, because the bag itself doesn’t always travel at a consistent speed.This added randomness does mean that I find this really satisfying for practising footwork and evasion. Thanks Iain, it took a while to figure out how to use it, but now I feel it's a valuable piece of equipment. Straight Flex (Unlock Base, Lock Neck) setting is ideal for punch techniques, agility, footwork, defense and timing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment