276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pokemon 95226 8 INCH Plush-Charmander

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love your pokemon characters that you have crocheted, unfortunately I am a knitter and I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find similar patterns for knitting? Attach white yarn between round 2 and 3 of foot. Ch 3. Sl st in 2nd ch from hook and next ch, slip stitch between round 1 and 2, Ch 3, Sl st in 2nd ch from hook and next ch, slip stitch between round 1 and 2 on the other side of center, Ch 3, Sl st in 2nd ch from hook and next ch, slip stitch between round 2 and 3. F/O, weave in ends. I'm making the open mouth version and I just made the bottom jaw how do I attach the bottom jaw to the mouth Rnd 17: sc in next 3 sc, dec over next 2 sc (when you reach the chains, treat them exactly as you would sc stitches and continue the sc 3, dec) to end of round (24) Wow, I love the Charmander! I've taken a look at almost all your Pokemon plushies, they all look superb. You've got almost all the original Kanto starters... Any chance you might do a Bulbasaur sometime soon to complete the set? :D There's no beating Pokemon #1, in my opinion, and there just doesn't seem to be a good pattern for him out there that I can find...

Charmander Plushie - Etsy UK

hi love your patterns but row 19 and 21 are confusing me a little...the stitch count at the end..can you clear this up .. i hope im not being dumb hereThis pattern has two different 'versions'. The one you see in the pictures, with the open mouth, and also instructions for the closed mouth (which is a bit easier). Read all the way through the pattern before starting, so that you'll know which one you're going to do :D

Charmander Crochet Pattern: Fun and Easy Designs for 32 Charmander Crochet Pattern: Fun and Easy Designs for

Upah Hawaiian Shirt, Upah Button Up Shirt Holiday, Upah Birthday Shirt, Japanese Anime Hawaiian Shirt, Upah Shirt Gift

i love this but I'm confused with the increases starting in round 19 of the head/body. The number of stitches are coming out different from the number in your parenthesis...am i reading it wrong, please help! Thank you If you're making the open mouth, then after you finish with the head/body, you make the 'lower jaw' and pin/sew that to the bottom of the opening created when making the head/body. Then with red felt you cut pieces to fit inside the lower jaw and opening of the upper mouth part and sew those in . Custom Pokemon Card, Pokemon Cards, Metal Personalized Pokemon Cards, Your Pet into a Pokemon Card, Personalized First Fathers Day Gift Ok, well. After many requests I finally managed to get around to making a Charmander. I know the pictures are terrible, but hey I'm not a photographer and neither my camera OR the weather are cooperating at the moment. So it's inside photos for now y'all... I'll try to get some other pics soon. Iconic Monster Duo Ugly Christmas Shirt, Yellow Character Ugly Christmas Sweater, Xmas Sweatshirt, Christmas Gift For Men Women Kid

Charmander crochet pattern - 53stitches Free Charmander crochet pattern - 53stitches

he is so cute, my 4 yearold saw your pattern of charmender and she wants me to make him for her. Plus all the pattern you made make good gifts too Really amazing! Can't wait to make him. I have all the materials, just need to find the time! Thanks for another great pattern. All I Want For Christmas Is Chu Ugly Xmas Shirt, Santa Mouse, Ugly Christmas Sweater, Xmas Sweatshirt, Christmas Gift For Men Women Kid

awe its sooooo cute! what do u think about making a luxray? i tried once...it didnt turn out. i bet u could though...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment