276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Auriol 10–30 x 60 Zoom Binoculars

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your passion is planetary detail, close double stars, globular clusters or planetary nebulae, then consider buying a telescope. We liked how the hinge moves very smoothly, with just enough resistance to enable easy adjustment, but without sagging once the binoculars are mounted. The Bresser 10x50 Corvette are a great option for those who want a moderately-priced general-purpose pair of binoculars of decent quality, and which are also perfectly suited for astronomy. Apart from that, the binos seems good enough for me and for the use I'll give it. The image looks bright and sharp. It's a bargain I think! Binoculars 10 x 50Contents:BinocularsBelt PouchCord LoopCleaning ClothInstructionsBroad Field Of View With Superb Clarity / Continuous Dioptre Compensation, Flexible, Comfortable Eyecups.Precise / Profiled Focusing Wheel,Non-Slip Rubber Coating Integrated Tripod Connection Thread.Magnification 10xField Of View 120m ( at 1000m / Distance )Optical Glass Material: BK-7, Fully CoatedLens: 50mm

Auriol Binoculars - Telescopes and Binoculars Auriol Binoculars - Telescopes and Binoculars

The Cygnus Rift was nicely traced and continued down into Scutum where we had a good view of the Scutum Star Cloud. Therefore, I bought one pair of these binos in my local Lidl. I opened the box in the shop and tested it "softly". A couple of days after, I noticed a noise which comes from the front left glass, it seems that it has a bit of a gap, because when I touch with my finger on it, the glass moves less than a 1mm. It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so. These small, lightweight binoculars are perfect for walking and sightseeing. The 10x magnification makes them ideal for… more If you already have a pair of small binoculars, for example a 6x30 or 8x32 pair, try them out under the stars: you’ll be amazed at how much more you can see.The feature we were really keen to try out was the image stabilisation ability, which we engaged with the turn of a button. Compact Binoculars Auriol 12×32 Cameras and Photography:Telescopes and Binoculars:Binoculars and Monoculars - Compact Binoculars...

Lidl Bins - Discussions - Binoculars - Stargazers Lounge Lidl Bins - Discussions - Binoculars - Stargazers Lounge

I have some Crivit walking poles which I use for hiking and for walking around town. I use them so much that the rubber ferules are wearing down rapidly. Is it possible to buy spare ferules? And I’m terrified of losing the clip which holds the poles together for storage. Both eyepieces can be focused independently and the interpupillary distance can be adjusted between 56–74mm.We were able to use them to scan colourful clusters like the Meissa Cluster, and found even subtle variation in colours was apparent. The first thing you notice about the image these binoculars produce is how much of it is very sharp: the two components of Albireo only merged in the outside 10 per cent of the field of view.However, this field of view is only 5°, the narrowest of all the binoculars we tested. The Helios Stellar II binoculars have individual eyepiece focusing. This is the preferred option for astronomy, meaning you can set the focus and then leave it alone.They are also quite heavy, which means that they are likely to tire your arms, although we did find that their mass also helps to reduce shake. The question is, should I try to exchange these binos because of that? Or it's not a big deal that I should care about? Cluster Collinder 70 overflowed the 4° field of view, but the chains of stars really came to the fore.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment