276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Interplay UK GP009 Home, Kids Game with a Real Flying Drone, Various & Drumond Park T73116 Fill Your Pants

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Longer and Further -- The maximum of 26-min flight time allows you to fly longer and view further. The real time view reaches up to 492FT away and the control distance is up to 984FT, giving you a wider visual enjoyment. Detachable propeller makes the drone easy to carry. Before receiving Drone Home from PlayMonster I have to admit that I was a little skeptical about the components. I can’t say that I expected much from a drone that was included in a game meant for children. You can’t control the drone in any way as it doesn’t include a remote, but I was otherwise impressed with it. The drone generally rises at least a couple feet in the air each time and it actually hovers better than I was expecting. Due to this I would recommend playing the game away from things that are easily breakable as the drone could fly into them before you catch it. The thing that I was most skeptical about was how long the drone would last before it broke. The drone can sometimes crash pretty hard into the table or floor. Once the drone completely wiped out where I was positive that it probably broke, but it survived without any significant damage. I am a little worried that it will break after enough crashes though. For this reason I would probably recommend trying to catch the drone from the bottom after it starts to descend. This is actually really easy to do and should reduce the amount of damage that the drone sustains. The other components are solid as well. Should You Buy Drone Home? Upgraded 2K FPV HD Camera -- With 1080P HD 110°Field-of-View camera and First Person View transmission, it has a higher image quality and wider range of shooting angle than common 720P camera drone. Ideal selfie done, capturing every moment of your vacation from a birds-eye perspective. SurgeFly flight control system provides 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞 and 3 flight modes - 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭- allowing you to challenge your skills as you become an advanced pilot with flexible and easy flight control experience. In Sport Mode, the max speed can be up to 16m/s in 2.8s.

It is also lightweight enough that it shouldn’t do any damage in your house. We have sprinklers in our ceiling since we live in wildfire country, and I don’t let the kids play with balls and most other airborne objects in the house because I worry about setting them off. But the drone didn’t seem anywhere near heavy enough to set those off. Family Game Night Fun The orange and red player got one of their aliens into the drone before it took off. These two aliens have returned home and are removed from the game.

Videos

Fast-paced family board games are my absolute favorite, especially when they are designed so that age is not an advantage.

The goal in this game is to get your aliens onto the (drone) space ship so they can fly home. The nerd in my loves the E.T. reference. The next step after looking at products in the same category, was to look at products from the same brand, Interplay Games. Of the 321 products, we discovered that 75 were more expensive and 163 were cheaper than Drone Home Game. Prices from Interplay Games The first player to successfully return their three aliens to their home will win the game. If two players get rid of their third alien on the same turn the two players will compete in a tie-breaker round. The first tied player to get one of their aliens into the drone and have it take off wins the game. My Thoughts on Drone HomeThe drone is equippied with a 𝟏/𝟑’’ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐂𝐌𝐎𝐒 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐫. It can shoot 𝟏𝟐𝐌𝐏 photos and 𝟒𝐊@𝟑𝟎𝐟𝐩𝐬 HD video. The exclusive 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 tech helps to take more stable and smoother images within 𝟏𝟏𝟖° 𝐅𝐎𝐕 and a vertical +𝟐𝟎° 𝐭𝐨 -𝟗𝟎° camera. Triple flight time: Come with 3 powerful batteries, you can have 20-27mins flight, modular design and USB charging cable make charging more safe and convenient. My recommendation for Drone Home comes down to how interesting you think the game sounds. If the game doesn’t sound all that interesting to you it probably won’t be for you. If you have kids that like these type of games I think they will really enjoy Drone Home. Even if you don’t have kids I think you could enjoy Drone Home if you like these type of games. The brand of product you buy can vary in importance, from person to person. Some people will of course be much more particular about the brands they will use. Whilst others aren’t interested in the brand and are more interested in the overall quality or price of the product itself. Thankfully Interplay Games is a brand that many customers have grown to love over the years and is very popular for items in the Board games category. FUN MEMORY GAMES FOR KIDS AND ADULTS - Cube-it is a handheld light up game cube that includes 4 different speed and memory games within it's unique cube design.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment