276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Life In A Book: A Journey ... A Memory ... A Keepsake

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A lovely gift and precious thing to keep, this little diary really will speak volumes about you in years to come. I highly recommend this to all those adult children looking for a special gift for their older family members. First Day of My Life is a three parter in that three close friends share their stories and impressions of a day that will change their lives forever. From my point of view as the publisher, Book of My Life were supportive and kind every step of the way. You can make special requests when you book your test, for example if you have a disability and need extra equipment or help accessing the centre.

EastEnders SPOILER: Tragedy strikes as legendary character gets hit by a car in dramatic first look ahead of her exit - but will she die? Summer's finally here, and Derek Fallon is looking forward to pelting the UPS truck with water balloons, climbing onto the garage roof, and conducting silly investigations.Thereafter, while Ram is over Frankie, it seems there is something lingering from New Year, Jojo and his father’s record player.

Follow the step-by-step instructions to fill in the various sections with your details, contacts and locations of important documents. We created this feature to help those working in organisations where another department makes the payments and for care homes where they would like the families to pay for the products.

The description of 1920s New York is so glamorous and opulent, it makes me want to live in that time and place. I now have copies that can distributed to grandchildren and great grandchildren as we build up a family history. Serves as a valuable contribution to care planning by focusing on the individual’s needs, preferences, history and lifestyle. Julia Roberts leaves her signature on a plate at the same restaurant Rihanna visited just days earlier. It’s the only company to offer an optional photoshoot with a celebrity hair and make-up artist and an acclaimed photographer.

It was a disaster for Harry when he was rushed back to Britain after his Afghan tour of duty was leaked. This book that Alison helped create was a present at Christmas for my Daddy and is probably one of the best presents that I have ever given my 92 year old Father. We have included a page of useful guidance notes to assist staff in providing more relevant activities for the individual. It was such a pleasure to meet you both, and I really appreciated how smoothly and professionally you ran everything.We can’t help you get your book published with a major publisher, but we can arrange for a small number of copies of your book to be printed and bound for personal use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment