276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Darling Venom: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

the ob-gyn finger bang scene was so cringy and unnecessary - it was not sexy like the author intended it to be bc i literally cringed so hard and died from second hand embarrassment.. honestly that’s a whole lawsuit right there lmaoo, absolutely not!! 😶 asked her personal questions that were clearly none of his business right after claiming that he had no romantic or platonic interest in her, Four years later and Nash Prescott is no longer the help’s angry son. While Emery is no longer the town’s prized princess. At the age of twenty-two, she is broke and in need of a job. And at the age of thirty-two, he is a billionaire and yearning for revenge. What I liked most about this story though, is that every character no matter how unlikable or repellant was redeemed. They were shown as humans, imperfect and struggling like pretty much all of us. Ms. Huntington has a special kind of gift that lulls you into comfort before she breaks you wide open with pain. This one more than hits you in the feels, it inundates every emotion, some you didn’t even know you had.

Be part of our book reading community with BBS yearly & LRQ quarterly reading challenges, SRx1x3x3 monthly group reads & #ShhPolls. Chat books in Shhare Books, post & find Book Dealz & get your game on in our PLA⚔️ROOM. Plus, follow us on social media where we feature #ShhQuote, #ShhaStagram & Fun facts. if you didn't then clearly you're a nosy rat & want to see all the spoilers before reading (yes i'm looking at you TJ)... so in that case, get in loser. Hmm, that’s a no, too. I’m not in college anymore. My days of sharing space with drunken, shady roommates are long gone.❞ It seemed so easy. I could instruct my limbs to move, my eyes to blink. I could even hold my breath. Charlotte Richards has been through her fair share of heartache and tragedy to last her a lifetime. Her emotional scars will never heal in the way that she wants it to and existing feels like a burden most days. When a chance encounter with a classmate changes her perspective on what was supposed to be the worst day of her life, Charlie makes a pact with her new friend. Little does she know that one handshake and a spoken promise is going to change her in ways that she’ll never see coming.More often than not, romance books I stumble upon feel almost rehearsed, like another scene I had witnessed with countless fictional couples in other books. There is often nothing special or personal about the relationship. In this story's case, I ended up believing in their love. in part 2 when charlotte became charlie we got to see a different side to her, gone was the suicidal girl instead, there was a girl who has learned to be happy in her own skin, yes she was still having problems with her sister but she never gave up on her. charlie is the definition of resilience, this girl fought for her sister's happiness, tate's happiness/their relationship, & for terry to find himself again.

I absolutely completely loved this book. It had me on a complete emotional rollercoaster. I loved all the characters literally (aside from the characters at Kellen and Charlotte's school but they're not in a big chunk of this story so it's fine) even the ones you think you'll hate in the beginning by the end of the book you love them, flaws and everything. I literally could not stop reading this since I started it aside from the necessary things like eating. tate is the best vagina dr around, so much so he makes women cum just from a vaginal exam/pap smear... ✨ the power ✨. This book is more of a 4.5 star read, but I’m giving it more because it’s put me in a reading/reviewing slump and I can’t remember the last time I was in one. And Leah (Charlotte's sister) I found myself rooting for her on her journey as well with love and acceptance of herself and letting others in after heartbreak and emotional/physical scarring. And Jonah is the most patient man I every had the pleasure of reading about. He understood Leah's insecurities and loves her unconditionally despite her trying to push him away. the ob-gyn finger bIf I completely erase all traces of the cervical exam "oops-gasm" scene & hero being the OB-GYN (the fact that it was the longest chapter makes it really hard btw).....then this book was great. This author is so talented, in fact, she made so many of the unlikable secondary characters likable for me, which is sometimes a difficult task. The story itself and the writing was so fantastic. If I would have loved the actual romance more, it would have easily been a full five stars, but this still was a great read overall and a strong 4-4.5 stars. This is my first book by this author and it definitely won’t be my last! Listened to Russian metalcore that I felt deep down despite not knowing what they were saying not because he was screaming but because I don’t know the language stars of course. i devoured this book. i planned on finishing it in one sitting, but when i realized i was sobbing at 6am, my plan changed. i went into this book blind, but i would definitely recommend looking up trigger warnings.

one of the greatest scenes is when charlotte, a virgin, decides to allow Tate to perform an exam on her because naturally, he’s an OB-GYN Still. It made me cry in several occasions. Now if you’re looking for a good cry then please don’t take my word because I cry for everything. —

Publication Order of Anthologies

He didn’t let go. Just released a little, polite grunt, then moved a few inches away from her, yanked the condom off, and tossed it into the trash at the side of the desk. When Parker is not writing or exchanging food pictures with her buddies, she is binge watching an unhealthy amount of Netflix as she’s curled up with her dogs. Which, finally brings us to the main reason this book was only a mediocre read for me: *drumroll* the romance and the smut. I wondered how the hell I’d noticed that. Hannah got mad every time I’d failed to notice a new haircut, dress, or piece of jewelry. Bastiano Romano” is the third novel in the “Five Syndicates” series and was released in the year 2019. Maybe if Ariana DeLuca knew what would happen, she never would’ve taken that assignment. She would have walked away from her duty, her job, her life. But she didn’t.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment