276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arrma KRATON 8S 4x4 BLX 1/5 Speed Monster Truck - Orange - C-ARA110002T2

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 8S Kraton felt like a huge Truggy in most corners. While it could not perform tight 180-degree pivots like a smaller scale, it felt well-planted in corners. The large Kraton didn’t feel as agile as a 1/8 Kraton, but it did seem comfortable to drive, secure, and confidence-boosting. Traxxas 8s X-Maxx The chassis. I keep seeing how they're bending. I reached out to Arrma directly about this and this is what they said to me: Quote " The Kraton 8S chassis was made to be a little wider in the rear due to the initial run of them bending in the rear. The bent chassis' have been few and far between after the revision was made. " Is this true? Remember that the 8S and the 6S versions can run two LiPo batteries, while the 4S version only requires a single LiPo.

As described above, there is no clear line between XRT 8S and Kraton 8S, it all depends on your driving style and needs. The answer to the question “which is better” is very subjective, Traxxas and Arrma are both great RC car manufacturers and the quality of their products are superior, so you don’t have to worry about that. Handling: Perhaps the best handling big-scale RTR of all time is the 8S Kraton. The standard suspension is effective for serious hammering, and the driver feels very confident thanks to the chassis design. Being a bigger RC car, Kraton 8s sure turns a lot of heads. But Kraton 6s is very popular among enthusiasts due to its compact form factor. But then I started looking at the Kraton...lol. I really love the design of the Kraton over the E-Revo 2.0 ..I like the way they did the battery trays better, the servo setup, the electronics..I just like their design better than the E-Revo...no offense to the E-Revo guys, just preference.

ENGINES

Broken Parts: We instruct our test drivers to “Take it easy and don’t crash for the first three runs!” when we introduce a new evaluation car.”. Yes, the X-Maxx avoided that situation. Furthermore, it wasn’t our test driver’s fault; they couldn’t help driving it to the limit. The X-Maxx was too much fun to drive half mast, too much fun to leap, and too much fun to wheelie. We broke no drive line components. The 8S X-Maxx has more durable components than the 8S upgrade kit, which are noticeable while driving. Arrma Kraton 8s Bash-A-Bility: The durability of large-scale vehicles might be hit or miss. The ARRMA proved to be remarkably robust.

The Arrma Kraton line up is one of my favorites on the market. Whether you are looking for a small 1/10 scale RC truggy or a 1/5 scale monster machine, you can find the perfect car that will fit your driving style and budget.Depending on what size of RC truggy you are looking for, make sure to research each of the different models. Not only do the different versions have different battery requirements, but also have different dimensions. After the actual test, the simple conclusion is that the XRT is slightly better in terms of speed and jumping, while the Kraton is the winner in terms of cornering. Both the RC cars have good control mechanisms. But as Kraton 8s is quite bigger than 6s, it is comparatively harder to control on uneven surfaces. Workability: The modular nature of the X-Maxx makes it very simple to repair. It wasn’t straightforward to work on, but it didn’t have any particularly challenging places.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment