276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intex 28272 Metal Frame Rectangular Outdoor Swimming Pool, Filter Pump Not Included, Capacity 3834 L, Measures 300 x 200 x 75 Centimeters - Color Blue

£69.995£139.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dual suction outlet fittings – improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity An innovative steel frame design that optimizes shape and weight distribution for enhanced strength and durability

A variety of heating options are available from the 3Kw Intex heaterto a cost-effective solar panel kit. A filter pump will be required if a heater is to be added to the pool. Made with durable but lightweight PVC, this Jhunswen pool should stand up well against heat and sunlight damage as well as the kids jumping in and out non-stop. Pool and equipment as indicated. With care, it sould last for years. 15" x 15" x 2" concrete pavers work excellent for supports under legs." If you are serious about swimming year-round and have the space and cash to spend, it’s well worth investing in a permanent pool. WARRANTY: This product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty. The liner is covered for 3 months and the electrical components for 1 year. There is no warranty on inflatable parts or accessories. In the event of a product failure a claim can only be made through the relevant warranty line. Please note that the manufacturer will only replace the faulty component.

Customer reviews

Yes, as long as the pool is set up and used correctly and you ensure that children are supervised at all times. Sand pump for filtering water to 4,542 liters / h (recommended use with this pool for 4/5 h per day) It is a good pool for small kids, my 7-year-old can stand very easily. Once filled it did have a leak around one of the intakes. Repaired it and now good to go. Make sure you put the powder in where the rails go. it is a must for putting them in. It is more like 33-inch height because if you go to the 36 you are right at the edge of the liner in the corners. Water will spill out if you fill that high. I had a better pump so I cannot say anything about that. the spot you put it must be flat, and level, a must! The sides bow in until it is filled to the correct height. The ladder could be better but it works. Overall I am glad that I bought it. "

Find a level spot in your yard to set up the pool. If the pool is set up on an uneven surface, there will be too much pressure on the deep end of the pool and the pool may burst at the seams. Where can I buy Intex swimming pools in the Philippines? Outdoor Airbeds allow you to enjoy a piece of luxury in the great outdoors! Specifically designed for nature lovers, Intex camping airbeds can handle virtually any terrain you choose to explore. Bring one along with you on your adventures and bask in the style, durability, and comfort they offer. Get set for summer 2023 with our round-up of the best garden swimming pools with a range of styles and budgets. Best garden swimming pools at a glance: The pool gives you roughly the same amount of space as a decent-sized hot tub. At over 3m across and 0.76m deep there’s space to comfortably fit four adults, with enough depth to get a good soak while sitting down.The IntexRectangular Metal Frame PoolPools offer an easy to set up, semi-rigid above ground pool. They are made from reinforced PVC, supported by rust resistant galvanised steel frames. Maximize your pool experience with our largest Ultra XTR™ Frame pool. Classic rectangular shape, elegant graphite liner with water-blue tile print interior and brilliant white copings will make a fashion statement anywhere. Have an amazing time with family and friends with the spacious pool. This top-of-the-line above ground pool combines high-quality with style offering ease of ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time. It comes with a 2-year warranty on pool liner, frame and filter pump. Intex pools are definitely one of the best when it comes to above ground swimming pools. The company are proud to offer customers excellent quality and fantastic value for money. Intex create inflatable pools with experience that you can trust, with reliability and strength at the forefront of their design. All their products are routinely tested to make sure they meet our elevated standards for quality, safety and value.

I bought this pool for my family in June 2020 since our local pool and racquet club had closed due to the pandemic. It fit perfectly in our large RV carport and set up was reasonably easy with 2 adults and a teenager. Since it's covered by a carport, it stayed very clean. My husband made a solar heater for it that really helped get the temperature to a comfortable level. The pump, filter, and cover that came with it have all been fine. Getting ready to fill it up again for its second summer. I would buy this pool again if I ever need another. " Now you can sleep at your friends’ place in comfort or provide economical and space-saving beds to your beloved guests. Having an extra indoor airbed can also serve as an extra spare bed if any case your usual bed breaks. Intex Outdoor Airbeds IntexRectangular Metal Frame Pool(No Pump)- 177 1/4" x 86 5/8" x 33" Deep (450 x 220 x 84cm)- FREE DELIVERY!!

6. Best steel frame garden pool: Outsunny steel frame swimming pool

Intex are the market leader for above-ground pools, they have been manufacturing them since 1997, and are a family of companies with more than 40 years of history behind them. Intex deliver the highest quality products at an affordable price, all designed for comfort, safety and fun. Get ready to have the coolest summertime, enjoying every splash of the water with your family and friends. Our Intex range of Rectangular Frame Pools is the perfect starter pool for smaller families and spaces. Easy to assemble, these pools are ready for water in just 30 minutes. This Intex Metal Frame Pool is constructed with a supertough puncture resistant 3-ply liner material and indudes a convenient drain plug and connection holes for optional filter pumps. Supported by strong, durable steel frames and laminated sidewalls, these pools are sturdy and will stay firmly in place. Nobody builds a metal frame pool like Intex! With their SUPER-TOUGH liners and high quality, incredibly strong metal frames, you will enjoy a pool that is easy to assemble, beautiful to look at and certain to provide years of fun! Easy to install everything works great my only complaint is when it was being delivered they were supposed to call but just showed up. If the kids would not have been home it would have gone bad." Reasonably priced and easy to set up, Intex’s Easy Set pool is a great low-hassle option. Unlike most inflatable pools, the Easy Set only needs the top ring inflating.

The rectangular configuration allows homeowners with smaller gardens to use the space more efficiently and enjoy more swimming area versus a round pool. Intex's rectangular pool frames feature high quality galvanized steel piping that has been electrostatically powder coated for years of maintenance-free beauty and structural strength. The best swimming pools you can buy in 2023 1. Intex Rectangular Pool: Best budget frame swimming pool

Which shape of swimming pool is best?

Supplied infour sizes to suit most gardens:-220 x 150 x 60cm; 260 x 160 x 65cm;300 x 200 x 75cm; and 450 x 209 x 84cm. This metal frame pool also has a convenient drain plug for easy draining. The drain connects easily to a garden hose so the water can be drained away from the pool area.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment