276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eurohike Genus 800 Inflatable Air Tent with 2 Separate Bedrooms and Living Area, 8 Man Tent, 2 Bedroom Tent, Inflatable Tent for 8 People, Camping Equipment

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

is the thickness of a standard garden tarp, but fair enough, it helps keeping the weight low and it takes up less space than a thicker one. In this Airgo Air Genus 800 review I am going through all the good and all the bad things, revealing the ‘ugly truth’ about the Air Genus 800. In fact they probably fit in the final segment we mentioned above whereby they deliver a fantastic overall package.

Genus 400 and 800 Replacement Air Tube (Short Tube) Genus 400 and 800 Replacement Air Tube (Short Tube)

I am trying not to repeat myself, but if you consider how much a traditional 8-man tent costs, yet alone an 8-men inflatable tent, it is easier to make those compromises with the Airgo Air Genus 800. Its simple layout has two spacious bedrooms that face each other on either side of a generous central hall/living area. There will be some products that are amazing quality and packed full of additional features or specifications, but do take the time to really get an idea if you need that level of quality or if your budget and needs mean you should get something else.You have one door with a mesh panel and a roll-up rain-cover, and one half-mesh-half-PVC window opposite the entrance.

Eurohike Genus 800 Easy To Pitch Inflatable 8 Person Tunnel

If you need an inflatable tent for 6 or more, I urge you to check out this post before you make your mind up. That’s why we’ve pulled together this list of key factors for Eurohike Genus 800 Air Tent below, to help you choose if it’s the right product for you and your budget.We are going back this year but this time have opted for a hedged pitch as we were in an open field last year .

Eurohike Genus 800 Air Tent, Grey | Outdoor Leisure Direct

I would add, although it’s a family size tent, you do need a shelter to add cooking stuff, as you can’t cook inside the tent! Considering the size of the Genus 800 and that you have 4 air beams to fill up with air, it is pretty good.If you look carefully you can find some really reputable sources for professional reviews, much like this top 8 tent review from Independent. The PU coating gives a 4000mm HH water resistance (meaning that it can withstand a 4m water column before water starts dripping through). I am sure some of you will appreciate this practicality, and would not mind spending their time outside the tent anyways. Reviews are the reason you are here, and they’re unquestionably the most important factor we can use to help us choose a product when you’re not able to test the product for yourself. Others would say that these are only smaller issues that are easy to live with, or not issues at all.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment