276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blowfish Malibu Women's Vesper Sneaker

£18.995£37.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Blowfish Malibu was born when the founders teamed together to create a shoe brand that embodied the place they loved most: Malibu, California. Their talented team of designers interpret current global trends to bring you the newest and hottest original styles. Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . With our styles, we will always strive to capture the fresh, youthful spirit and casual living that is distinctively Southern California. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Casual Californian cool low profile trainer design featuring a canvas upper, stitching detailing, soft terry cloth lining that is also sweat-wicking. The lightweight light grey panelled canvas upper features a colourful floral print with pretty pink, yellow, coral and green flowers. These Blowfish fashion trainers have a classic round toe complete with white rubber toe bumper and a front lace up fastening with branded metal eyelets. Their creative process includes careful attention to the details that add quality, style, and an unexpected twist to final designs.Plus get our weekly fashion updates for the latest new styles at Shirley Allum, along with special offers and boutique news. Blowfish Vesper sneakers also have the Blowfish fabric logo badge on the tongue plus a little tan colour faux leather logo tab to the side of the shoe. These will look amazing with our castaway trousers in the upcoming season, available in three colour ways! I can already tell I’m going to live in these - it’s hard to find good quality comfy vegan shoes but Blowfish will be my go to now!

The most comfy trainers EVER and great value for money like walking on air The most comfy trainers EVER - light in weight Great value for money especially as I purchased in the sale. Read more about the condition New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. recommend This is my 1st pair of Blowfish Malibu and I have to say they are the most comfortable pair of trainers/sneakers I have ever had. Dip a toothbrush or small cleaning brush into the mixture and begin to clean shoes by using circular motions.The smooth rubber outsole has the Blowfish logo on the side and is ultra flexible for a soft and comfortable fit.

Restrictions: Max Weight 2kg, Small Parcels Only maximum item length 50cm, additional costs may be necessary if parcel exceeds size or weight limits. The Vesper sneaker is an ultra-lightweight sneaker featuring a pre-distressed upper with top-stitching, branded eyelets, functional laces and a flexible footbed. Items are received within 21 days from the date of dispatch in their original condition (not including faulty items). You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Each collection is curated to reflect the fresh, laid-back aesthetic that defines the California lifestyle and honors the spirit of youth.

We've shown examples of the type of faults that you may get with these bargain products in the images opposite but these are not of the exact shoes you will receive and the defects may be different. This ultra-lightweight sneaker features a canvas upper with laces, as well as a cushioned insole, which pretty much makes Vesper your new favorite senak.For every season since, Blowfish Malibu has delighted shoe lovers with comfortable, on-trend styles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment