276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YILANJUN Children's Strawberry Sofa, Comfortable Fabric Stool/Seat, Kids Upholstered Armchairs, Girl/Boy Seating Chair, Child Coral Fleece Single Sofa (Pink or Blue, 68 * 56 * 46cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For flavor & aroma cannabis connoisseurs, Strawberry Cough is the perfect sativa. Its smell transports you to strawberry fields and its taste is just as spellbinding, being sweet, spicy, and much like strawberries as well. The closest we got to the true story behind Kushman and Strawberry Cough, was in a 2017 interview with Kushman himself where he shared his version of the story: “So many people think that I made the Strawberry Cough, and I’ve never ever told anybody that I did. I think the reason they think I made it is because I gave it out to so many people… When I moved to California from New York (in 2004), I traveled across the country with a trunk full of clones. I had several hundred clones. And I gave them out in cities all across the way to people I knew. And then of course they shared it with people and they said where did you get it? I got it from Kyle Kushman, so once thousands of people got it from Kyle Kushman it became the KKSC (Kyle Kushman’s Strawberry Cough)”. Giving Strawberry Cough plants some organic nutrients has also proven beneficial, assisting the plant with an extra boost to produce the largest yields possible. Strawberry Cough seeds are easy to grow for all skill levels. Beginners will especially appreciate the plant’s low-maintenance characteristics. Optimal Growing Conditions and Climate:

From there, the strain’s legend sprouted. So, while Kyle Kushman didn’t create Strawberry Cough seeds, he’s the man responsible for popularizing them and evangelizing the strain to this very day. the taste of strawberries, this strain of Cannabis will remind of the sweet, sugary fruit. Uses for Strawberry Cough Consumers often report feeling a surge of euphoria and heightened creativity after consuming Strawberry Cough, making it suitable for daytime use. It can also promote feelings of happiness and sociability, making it a reliable choice for social gatherings or a night out on the town. Medical Uses Strawberry Cough seeds tend to do exceptionally well when grown without pesticides, treatments, or other synthetic growing aids. As such, Strawberry Cough plants do best in an organic soil mix and fed with all-natural nutrients. Cryptically, the strain’s genetics were noted as a sativa haze crossed with an unknown indica grown next to strawberry fields.Some sativas can make you jittery and cause your mind to run a million miles a minute at full force, but Strawberry Cough is not like this; it enhances your natural state and wires in your ability to be focused plus motivated, all while keeping your heart rate down but your mind sharp and alert. The sugar leaves are quite densely coated with trichomes, taking on a crystalline appearance which closely mimics the first frost of the year when the roads all develop a thin coating of ice, which glimmers and shines underneath the streetlight. Strawberry Cough Cannabis Grow Info When growing outdoors you have more external factors that may tamper with your grow. Our plant protector set protects your

Handling dry-clean-only clothes: If the item is labeled as dry-clean-only, remove any solids and blot the area with a white paper towel or cloth to remove as much of the stain as possible. Then, as soon as possible, head to your dry cleaner and point out and identify the stain to a professional cleaner. Step into the vibrant world of Strawberry Cough weed strain, an exceptional sativa-dominant hybrid that has charmed cannabis enthusiasts worldwide. Strawberry Cough offers not only an exhilarating head-high but also an immersive sensory experience, making it a standout in the cannabis realm. At STIIIZY, we are thrilled to introduce this strain to our THC pods and pre-roll offerings.It can also give the user a deep sense of euphoria and focus, making this a good strain to work on everyday tasks or to complete creative and artistic jobs. Strawberry Cough provides the user with a high which will last for several hours. Perfect for a daytime boost or a social evening with friends and family. Strawberry Cough strain flowering time What sets Strawberry Cough apart is its ability to provide mental clarity and heightened focus. As the flower of this strain produces energizing effects, it serves as an essential boost during taxing days, simplifying complex tasks and energizing long hours. earthy tang and fresh fruit. You'll also smell a hint of herbal notes, along with pleasurable sweetness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment