276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko POP! Rocks: Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - Music Fans - Model Figure for Collectors and Display

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. This figure is a must-have for any Sheeran fan, capturing a transformative moment in his musical journey.

It’s an audacious blend that’s left audiences divided. However, isn’t it refreshing to see artists stepping outside their comfort zones? The allusions to The Weeknd’s “After Hours” are clear, a nod that highlights Sheeran’s foray into a more clubby, late-night atmosphere. The music video ties in with this new direction – vampire-esque escapades, smiley face balloons, and a bit of a Suicide Squad vibe. Sheeran, best known for his charming, acoustic ballads, has taken a detour from his signature style with “Bad Habits”– and boy, has it created a buzz! Experimentation is the spice of life, and Sheeran’s certainly embracing it. They’re tangible pieces of Ed Sheeran’s artistic evolution, each one echoing the fearless creativity that made “Bad Habits” a musical departure to remember. Collect them, display them, and let the spirit of “Bad Habits” live on in your space.Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world. This new single has an unexpected, synth-heavy sound reminiscent of the atmospheric 80s dance-pop genre. This version twinkles with a sprinkle of pizazz, adding a touch of playful glamour. It’s a sparkling homage to the song’s nightlife vibe, bringing a dash of sparkle to your Pop! collection. Why are these brilliant collectables called ‘Pop! figures’? Well, the answer to that question that was definitely asked by no one, ever, is obviously because the brand wanted to set itself up to immortalise the figures of pop. And, also, to give us an awesome way of making the Ed Sheeran Pop! figure a double entendre!

The common figure showcases Sheeran in his pink-suited, fanged alter ego. An uncanny likeness to Sheeran’s music video character, it’s a testament to the creativity and individuality he brought to the table with “Bad Habits.” The house beat pulses underneath while his lyrics take a turn for the confessional, exploring the shadowy side of hedonism.This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment