276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Imagine Me: TikTok Made Me Buy It! The most addictive YA fantasy series of the year (Shatter Me)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can’t tell just now whether you’re afraid or embarrassed,” he says, and exhales softly. It sounds almost like a laugh. “Are you worried about Kenji? About the others?”

A sharp intake of breath. Even in this darkness I see the strain in his jaw—the tension there—as he stares at the ceiling. Realization strikes, a knife to the knees. Images of my sister fill my mind: bones and melted skin, webbed fingers, sodden mouth, no eyes. Her body suspended underwater, long brown hair like a swarm of eels. Her strange, disembodied voice pierces through me. And so I say, without speaking: That’s what happened in Defy Me! We have recaps of the entire Shatter Me series if you need a refresher of what happened in previous books before you dive into Imagine Me. Buy the Series I am very glad about it because this novel was nothing at all like anything I could have possibly imagined.i always wanted more warner pov’s so imagine me finding out this book was from his pov & his pov only. despite its short length, we get more depth of warner’s character & there were so many moments were i just wanted to hug and comfort him even if he would’ve killed me for that 🥹🫂💗 Kenji carried this book. No, he carried this entire trilogy. He's so kind, caring, funny, and trying to make light of dark moments but Warner has to be all moody and brooding and threatening to kill him literally any chance he got. Kenji cares so much about Juliette (don't ask me why, I've got no idea) and he risked his life to save her, which I admire. I will forever be a Kenji lover. I need a Kenji and Nazeera spin off.

I hate this,” I whisper, horrified at the tremble in my voice. “I hate this so much. I hate that it keeps happening. I hate what it does to me,” I say. “I hate it.” This series should have remained a trilogy. Life would have been good if it had ended with Ignite Me. But no, I guess life is not in fact, good.Kenji wakes up in a plane. Nazeera and Castle are there. He asks what is happening. Nazeera tells them they’re in Oceania to save Juliette/Ella. I close my eyes, scenes from the day replaying as if on an automatic loop, I seem doomed to relive the events in perpetuity, combing them for answers, for evidence of anything that might explain what's happening to my life. And despite my best efforts to shut them out, I recall Sam's voice, then Kenji's- what i really enjoyed from this book romance aside was the re-world building. the book explained how they plan to restore the planet to how it once was which i feel like we missed out in “Imagine me” but i’m glad to see it here.

Despite everything I just ranted about, this was actually so cute. Like all of the surprises and cute little moments gave me life and I found myself tearing up, laughing, and giggling, which is surprising considering my hatred. This was certainly a downgrade from all the previous books, everything gets worse, characters, plot, world building! I think Mafi did an outstanding job in surprising me which is not an easy feat! Here is what I thought about the characters: Imagine Me” collapsing under the weight of all those question marks, because let’s face it: This book was all over the place! I feel like Atlas and it’s no fun!Now that Ella knows who Juliette is and what she was created for, things have only become more complicated. As she struggles to understand the past that haunts her and looks to a future more uncertain than ever, the lines between right and wrong—between Ella and Juliette—blur. And with old enemies looming, her destiny may not be her own to control. A violent shudder rushes up my skin and my spine goes rigid, my bones held in place by invisible pins, my mouth frozen open and trying to draw breath. So here we are, I have finally finished the Shatter Me series. I am still going to be reading Believe Me, because I've heard that it's basically just a cute spicy novella with no wedding and there's also Kenji, and I want that. Will I be angry with Warner and Juliette the entire time? Maybe. But I don't care. Tears are spilling down my face now, my body shaking so hard it makes my breaths rattle. “Mum?” I whisper. “Mum, please a-answer me—”

I feel like we also got some Warner character growth in here, which was great to see. It's so cool seeing him finally making more connections with people 🥰🥰 this novella had such entertaining scenes especially the scenes between kenji, winston and warner. also, when warner said to kenji if he’s coming to stand beside him at the wedding. WHEN I TELL YOU I CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BABY. These two came such a long way and i don’t care what anyone says they’re best friends!! (obviously juliette is #1 bestie to both guys lol) He is pristine and meticulous and has always intrigued me from the very start and there's no one like him in this world. He's the best. He's love and everything and I would protect him with everything I have. I love him so so much and I want to know more about him 😭💗💗SPOILERS FOR THE SHATTER ME SERIES. If you haven't read the entire series, don't read this review 🚨

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment