276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Gaming Headset + Charging Base Station, Game/Voice Balance Control, 2.4 GHz Wireless, 15 m Range, for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, Mac - Black/Gold

£149.995£299.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are experiencing issues with your Astro A50 Gen 3 headset, a hard reset may be necessary. A hard reset will erase all settings and restore the headset to its factory default state. Here are the steps to reset your Astro A50 Gen 3: With the base station still disconnected from the PC, hard reset the A50's by pressing the Dolby and Game buttons for 20 seconds while the headphones are in the power 'off' position.

Astro headphones have very good microphone performance, and people you play with won't have trouble understanding you. Their recording quality is great, and your voice sounds full-bodied and clear.Connection issues: If your headset is having trouble connecting to the base station or the device, resetting it might help. Before resetting, ensure that the base station is properly connected to the device and that the headset is in range. Customer Demand: If there’s a high demand from customers for new features or improvements, Astro could decide to create a new version of the A50 to meet this demand. Astro A50 Gen 5 Release Date We've added a comparison between the Astro A50 Gen 4 Wireless 2019 and the Astro A30 Wireless in the Non-Bluetooth Wireless box. Enhanced Durability: One of the top requests from users is for the Gen 5 to be more robust and durable, capable of withstanding daily use and wear and tear. Customers are looking forward to improvements in the overall build quality to ensure a longer product lifespan.

Resetting your Astro A50 headset is not something you should do often. It should only be done when you need to troubleshoot a problem that you cannot fix by other means. Here are some situations when you might need to reset your Astro A50:So like many MANY people on here, my A50's randomly stopped working today. Yeah, they just disconnected from my base station and no matter how many times I hard reset them, or tried to put the base into bootloader mode, I wasn't getting anywhere. I couldn't even update the firmware, it would fail at Step 3. Microphone not working: If your microphone suddenly stops working, resetting your headset might fix the problem. Before you reset, make sure that the microphone is not muted and that it is properly positioned.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment