276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX Daily Acne Facial Moisturizer with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl.oz / 100ml, Hydrating moisturizer for all skin types, Korean skincare, Paraben free

£5.955£11.91Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most products with thin consistencies, for example toners, have higher water content and replenish hydration without much “protective” properties. Instead, they help with the absorption of products that are applied afterwards, like serums. Exfoliating toners are meant to remove any excess dead skin cell buildup on the surface of your skin. You can use them as the first step of your routine, so that your next product can be absorbed better into your skin.

Focus on skin health: Cosrx skincare products aim to nourish, improve, and maintain skin health. The brand emphasizes the use of highly concentrated ingredients in their formulas, which may provide targeted benefits to the skin. There’s a lot to love in the COSRX product portfolio. Cica, propolis, vitamin C, gentle acids, acne care—there’s something for everyone. Beyond listening to its customers’ needs, COSRX aims to use its products to grants fans of the brand enduring self-confidence. “We believe that cosmetics should be more than just looking beautiful on the outside,” Jeon says, “We are devoted to enabling individuals with various skin concerns to solve their problems, gain self-confidence, and find their true beauty. Speaking from experience, I have very sensitive skin, so I easily break out when I use new cosmetics that may not match my skin. And the more products one uses to calm down irritated skin, the more sensitive the skin becomes. This led me to pursue a career in the beauty industry. My aim became to restore self-confidence and help myself (and others) find true beauty, which is not just based on cosmetics that [hide] skin problems.”Your morning routine should focus on these three objectives: cleansing, moisturizing and protecting! Cleansing:

Cosrx products offer a range of benefits for the skin due to their carefully selected ingredients and formulations. While specific benefits can vary depending on the individual product and its intended purpose, here are some common benefits associated with Cosrx products: Hydration

More From Sephora

This is another optional step that your skin will not complain about. Antioxidant serums can really help to boost sun protection. It will fight off the free radicals, one of the leading cause of premature aging! Some individuals may experience skin irritation, redness, itching, or a burning sensation when using certain skincare products, including Cosrx. This can be due to individual sensitivities to specific ingredients or the product’s overall formulation. Allergic Reactions Formulated with 7% glycolic acid, the AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid gently exfoliates your skin to help reveal a radiant and glowing complexion. It enables fast cell turnover by melting dead skin cells on the outer layers of the skin.

An optional step that, again, makes your skin extra hydrated. Just like wetting a sponge before before putting on any soaps, these steps ensure that the following products layered onto the skin will be absorbed better. After all, a wet sponge absorbs better than when a dry one! Serums (optional): A 2022 study evaluated the effectiveness of plant-derived ingredients, like green tea extract. The study discovered that these ingredients can provide anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant benefits, contributing to overall skin health and appearance. Since it’s quite hard to access whiteheads through the simple ‘pinch the popping pimple’ method, the A HA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid can do the work for you. Cosrx products often incorporate ingredients with soothing and calming properties, such as centella asiatica and aloe vera. These ingredients can help reduce redness, inflammation, and skin irritation, making them suitable for sensitive or irritated skin types. Skin Barrier Repair

Certain products, especially those with exfoliating ingredients or targeted for oily skin types, may cause temporary dryness or tightness. It’s important to follow the usage instructions and consider adjusting the frequency of use or incorporating additional moisturizing products if needed. Photosensitivity Elemis: Elemis is a renowned skincare brand that focuses on luxury and results-driven products. They combine the power of nature with innovative science to create effective and indulgent skincare solutions.

I often find myself explaining that while skin types are a good starting point for choosing products, they’re not a fixed, rigid system. Just as importantly, many products suit a variety of skin types. For me, the COSRX Advanced Snail line falls into this category. Because they rely primarily on snail mucin as the key emollient ingredient, they don’t leave an oily residue, making them suitable for oilier skin. And because they layer well with other products, they play well in routines geared towards drier skin. We know that there are way more products than just toner, serum and moisturizers. We have two basic AM and PM skincare routine guides for you to study and emulate, based on the layering principles that we have just discussed! How to layer skincare products – General Guideline (AM) Morning routine: Fun Fact: Cosrx has a mascot called Mr.RX. “This is used as an eyecatcher, but s/he does offer more than just a pretty design!” Jeon says. Depending on your skin concerns, you may have already committed to several treatment serums. These may include concerns such as redness, acne, hyperpigmentation or aging. However, do avoid applying retinoids in the morning, since it can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. You can keep it for your night time routine! Sheet mask (optional): Many Cosrx products are designed to provide intense hydration to the skin. They often contain moisturizing ingredients like hyaluronic acid, snail mucin, and plant extracts, which help replenish and retain moisture, resulting in a more hydrated and plump complexion. Soothing and Calming

About

Pump bottle keeps the product hygiene as there is no need to directly touch the contents of the bottle. Also, it is easier to dispense just the right amount using the pump. Benefit Each of these brands provides alternatives to Cosrx, with a focus on natural ingredients, clean formulations, and effective skincare solutions. Cruelty-free brand: Cosrx is a cruelty-free Korean skincare brand. They do not test their products on animals, making them a suitable choice for individuals who prefer ethical and animal-friendly skincare options. Questions about safety of use during pregnancy and breastfeeding are among some of the most common that any cosmetic brand or beauty blogger will receive. Each product plays a different function and role in your skincare routine. For example, a toner is a product that is meant to restore your skin’s pH to normal pH levels, while also providing hydration. A serum serves to deliver the most potent amount of active ingredients to your skin and to target your specific skin concerns. Moisturizers, on the other hand, perform like a guard at your front door to prevent things from coming in and out of your skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment