276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kenoshi Power Spin Scrubber PRO Version with long Handle - Bathroom Tile Cleaning Set - 2023 Synoshi Power Scrubber - Long Handled Electric Oscillating Cleaning Brush For Kitchen, Shower, Floor

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unlike other products, Synoshi is a great option for our environment. No harmful chemicals or obnoxious noise. Plus the Synoshi’s turbo-motor rotation does your cleaning without relying on dangerous chemicals. It is durable and doesn’t break easily. And you can use it for a long time. It features replaceable brushes that can be changed anytime you wish. Synoshi provides its users with numerous advantages that make it a better choice than traditional hand cleaning methods. Its handheld and waterproof design, cordless feature, and powerful two-gear electric motor make it an excellent option for people who are looking for a faster, easier, more efficient, and more eco-friendly cleaning tool. With Synoshi, you can achieve a deeper clean while protecting yourself, your family members, and your environment from any harmful chemicals. Other advantages of using Synoshi include the following:

SYNOSHI | Electric Spin Scrubber, Power Cleaning Brush with 3 SYNOSHI | Electric Spin Scrubber, Power Cleaning Brush with 3

Tanya C - This scrubber is a lifesaver! I’ve got three kids who don’t know how to keep a kitchen clean even if they tried. And they don’t try. But kids love gadgets and are pretty good with them. So I got them this smart scrubber and asked them to figure it out. My kitchen has never been cleaner. They jump on every opportunity to test it out, and it’s made my life so much easier. Simple and Stress-Free: If you wish to experience stress-free cleaning at home, then Synoshi is your best option. With this 3rd generation cleaning tool, you can easily eliminate grime, dirt, soap scum, limescale, and hard water stains in minutes. Synoshi makes cleaning stress-free and simple. Synoshi may be the only cleaning tool you will ever ask for and it is worth your dime. From cleaning every surface to removing the grime out of every corner, Synoshi is a cleaning tool that is built for the best cleaning experience. And what is more, this device can be used anywhere. Synoshi can be used to care for your home, car, bike, pans, pots and even shoes! Deep Cleaning Made Easy: Synoshi has been specially designed to get into all the nooks and crannies of your home, removing dirt and making your house sparkle. With Synoshi high-power speed and innovative design, doing chores can be fun. The rechargeable battery will last you a long time after a single charge. It uses a rechargeable 1200 mAh lithium battery. Bei gleichzeitigem Einsatz einer kleinen Menge von Haushaltsreiniger leistet es wirklich gute Arbeit.

Introducing Synoshi, the world’s fastest cleaning device and a game-changer in the cleaning industry! Effortless and easy to use, this cordless device can deep-clean any surface in seconds and does the work for you. Deep Cleaning: With Synoshi you will be able to reach and clean hard-to-reach areas where dust, bacteria, mold, and germs thrive. Its powerful motor combined with other amazing features can effectively clean and eliminate germs and bacteria that can usually hide in hard-to-reach areas of your home. Erst recht bei 47€! Dazu dann noch 21€ für 2 Kegelbürsten machen den Preis dann nämlich schon fast unverschämt. Was der zweite Kritikpunkt wäre: Ersatzbürsten und Schwämmchen sind halt preislich auch ne üble Ansage zumal auch ich alter Jungeselle mir nicht mit der Bürste fürs WC und ähnlichem an Waschtisch Dusche Wanne oder Küche herangehe. Breng jezelf niet meer in gevaar! De rotatie van de turbomotor van Synoshi maakt je huis schoon zonder gebruik van gevaarlijke chemicaliën. For sure! I have used this smart cleaning tool on so many occasions and I can say there is no other better option for me. My husband hates cleaning more than I do, but since I brought Synoshi into our home, he has basically been the one doing all the cleaning tasks in the home. It couldn’t get any better! Synoshi is so effective at fast and deep cleaning, all thanks to its powerful two-gear electric motor. This device works faster and more efficiently than traditional stiff bristle brushes, sponges, and spin scrubbers.

How do I use Synoshi? : Synoshi

I hate germs and bacteria, and that’s why I do a pretty decent job of cleaning my home. Unfortunately, I always use solutions that contain ammonia or chlorine which can be pretty dangerous. Glad I don’t have to use them anymore because this Power Spin Scrubber takes care of all the dirt without compromising my health.” Synoshi doesn't work just for your home cleaning, but many people consider it as an all-in-one solution for your home, car, bike, pans, pots & even footwear. With Synoshi, you won't be spending on expensive home cleaning services. You can effortlessly do the cleaning yourself and save a ton of money on cleaning supplies. Is Synoshi Any Good?Rechargeable: The Synoshi scrubbing machine can easily be charged anywhere with a universal USB Type-C charger. This particular feature enables you to go anywhere with a device and achieve great cleaning. Not dealing with messy batteries, Synoshi uses a rechargeable 1200 mAh lithium battery, reducing your need to use wasteful single-use batteries! With this, It guarantees long hours of performance depending on what you're cleaning or scrubbing. There is no gainsaying that due to our busy schedule caused by modern day activities, it is always hard to give our home the needed cleaning as we always wish. In a typical household, people utilize all their weekends for cleaning and scrubbing. Everyone wants a clean and sparkling environment, but cleaning is not always an easy task. Das Gerät hat mich aber mittlerweile - nach einer ausgiebigen Testphase - überzeugt. Es vollbringt keine Wunder, macht das Putzen und Reinigen aber deutlich einfacher, schneller und effektiver. Using the Synoshi Power Spin Scrubber is incredibly simple and hassle-free. Just follow these easy steps to make your cleaning experience a breeze:

Synoshi Spin Scrubber ️ 50% OFF - Official Website Synoshi Spin Scrubber ️ 50% OFF - Official Website

No more hand scrubbing, unnecessary bending, or slouching. Synoshi does the work for you so you can rest your joints, even during cleaning. Non-slip Design: Synoshi features an ergonomic and non-slip design. This non-slip design is what ensures that it stays secure in your hand, even when it is wet. It has never gotten any easier than Synoshi! Features Built-in two-speed electric motor: This is one of the most amazing features of the Synoshi power scrubber. The powerful built-in electric motor ensures you don't spend hours while cleaning your home. Synoshi will do a better and lasting job than other tools that will take hours to complete a job. The Synoshi spin Power scrubber can help you achieve a deeper cleaning by killing bacteria and mold while removing even the deepest grime from any space. Synoshi really stepped it up with this Power Spin Scrubber. It’s not easy to get down on my knees to scrub tiles at 55 years. I needed a solution that would help me clean with minimal effort and less strain on my joints and muscles. I found Synoshi, and that’s problem solved for me.”

Waterproof: Built with IPX5 Waterproof technology, Synoshi Scrubber is resistant to water. This means you can use it in any weather without incurring any damage to its functionality as it is built to be able to withstand water splashes and even be used in the rain without any damage. This makes it a strong and highly durable cleaning tool that can be used in any environment. Our kitchen and bathroom sometimes gets too dirty and no matter how hard you rub or what type of bleaching you use, these dirt marks and molds will refuse to go. That's why any product that eases the burden of cleaning is a winner in our books. We are excited to introduce you to one of the best cleaning gadgets you’ll find this year — a scrubber! But it isn’t any ordinary scrubber — it’s a power spin scrubber that does all the cleaning for you. Ich gebe gerne zu, dass ich zuerst ziemlich skeptisch war, als ich das erste Mal die Werbung für Synoshi gelesen habe. Synoshi is milieuvriendelijk. Het is een hardnekkig product en je kan het lang gebruiken. Synoshi borstels zijn vervangbaar. Takes just a few minutes to clean up a surface unlike the traditional cleaning tools that take hours

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment