276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DR.ÖTEK Metal Detector for Adults Professional, Pinpoint Metal Detector Waterproof Gold and Silver, Higher Accuracy, Bigger LCD Display, Strong Memory Mode, 10" IP68 Coil, Upgrade DSP Chip

£15.975£31.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not to mention the monumental amount of bottle caps strewn all over the beach every night by the many students and clubbers in the town. It is a little bulkier than the garrett but i think it works equally as well and i would definitely recommend it to anyone look. This is impressive indeed but I would guess that it has been factory set to zero ground balance in this mode. This is an ideal detector for anyone that is in the introductory phase of the hobby of metal detecting. Although on standard SAND mode settings, it does knock out some of the iron and thankfully some of the rusty old bottle caps.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The driver will input your year of birth into their device and may then require an ID check to complete the age verification process. Unless you are walking or biking to your detecting locations, fuel is now the most significant detecting expense. Surprisingly, they gave it a backlibut no Ground Balance adjustment or other real useful adjustments to take on an assortment of challenging ground conditions. The MT-XR is not a bad machine but it is much older than the MT-XE and the recovery speed is even slower.Single-frequency detectors can suffer a severe performance hit when confronted with the heavily mineralised ground of wet salt sand. How does the MTXE perform and more to the point, is that “SAND” mode a gimmick or does it really work? I continued on and even went into the surf but the machine was still silent, which again confirms my suspicion that the ground balance is set to zero. I've relied on smaller coils most of the time since 1968 and when you get into some of the very challenging ghost towns and other sites with a lot of dense iron debris small coils rule. However, this should always come with the caveat that you will most certainly miss some good targets if you notch out bottle caps, no matter what target id they fall under.

I have never used one, but I have heard from a few people, foreign from the USA, who have use the Quest 10, 20, 30, 40 and Pro models and have all told me that, for the money, the detector was well worth it. The machine I received came as part of a kit along with a small shovel, finds bag and wired headphones. You can get more than a metal detector and including a premium headset, a heavy-duty digger shovel and a multipurpose carrying bag. It’s guaranteed to make a great birthday gift, holiday present, anniversary gift or give for Father’s Day and Mother’s Day.Do yourself a favour and consider purchasing the dr otek mtxr light weight detector as well its the perfect companion to your . It seemed to do everything I'd want: detect different metal types, provide a percentage likelihood of identification, and spot unwanted metals to avoid digging them up. I have not seen one nor handled one so I cannot express how I think they perform but just from looking at it and all the other models that come from that region of the globe, I would not get my hopes up for one that they advertise as being "for adults" and "professional" . Age Verification Required: This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18 and will require an online age verification check.

The control box is not even showerproof so that is something to bear in mind if you are apt to detect in the rain. This is the time a machine takes to register a target and then drop that target before picking up the next one. If they take to it, then I can move them up to a better detector as they get more involved in detecting.

It’s tough and chunky works perfectly well as a pinpointer i’ve used mine successfully for the past 6 months in all terrains in. As a member of our sub you are welcome to use our sub's code "REDDITMD" at checkout on Kellycodetectors. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment