276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enid Blyton Malory Towers collection 12 books set

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The school forms a square with a courtyard in the middle. The sides of the school are three storeys high. The front of the building, between the east and south towers, has the main entrance, gymnasium, assembly hall, laboratories and art room. The classrooms are between the west and the north towers. Between the north and east towers are the sanitorium and the headmistress's rooms. The mistress's rooms are between the south and west tower. At Malory Towers Darrell, Sally, Gwendoline, Mary-Lou and all the other girls from First Term at Malory Towers are now in the second form and they are all as lively as ever.

New Class at Malory Towers: Four brand-new Malory Towers New Class at Malory Towers: Four brand-new Malory Towers

Ashley McGuire as Matron (Recurring season 1; main season 2–), the Matron of the North Tower girls. Though she is strict, she does mean well.

Malory Towers Sequels

Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services.

Enid Blyton Malory Towers book set -enid blyton books Enid Blyton Malory Towers book set -enid blyton books

There are references to “pashes” in the books, and much discussion of whether friendships can work as a “threesome”. Will Rice be bringing out the undercurrents of desire? “I’ve just asked the sound designer to make me the sound of falling immediately in love with a friend – that ‘wow’ moment of a girl-crush. We’ve got our modern filter very clearly on, but I’m not going to push it. I think it will just happen. I hope there will be that dizziness. They are all intoxicated with each other.” Esme Walters is Lucy's American cousin who arrives during the same term as Lucy, and with whom she has to face a family conflict.It is the last day of term. The girls are horrified when Mary-Lou discovers her new fountain pen has been deliberately smashed. The evidence seems to point to Darrell, who must defend herself to the rest of the form. But Mary-Lou's faith in Darrell is unshaken and it is she who finds the evidence that reveals the real culprit.

Malory Towers Collection 1: Books 1-3 (Malory Towers

Mary Lou is included, as well as Irene (“she’s very neurodiverse, as they say – lost in her music and quite chaotic”) and the dreadful Gwendoline. “Dreadful and tragic. She’s such a troubled girl. We all knew them, and we all know them. I’ve given her a bit more, because she’s got the biggest journey to go through. And you need that, because otherwise everybody would be nice all the time.” For her stage adaptation, Rice has been watching Love Island with an eye to the cloistered passions of boarding schoolThis article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. New girl Millicent clashes with the feisty June over the school's priorities: a music concert or tennis tournament? But both pale into insignificance when it's found there's a thief in the fifth form.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment