276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unicorn Poo Bath Bombs

£3.2£6.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Up until now, bath owners have had all the fun. What with their fancy-schmancy candles and oils and bath bombs and bubbles and blah blah blah. Oh my goodness this shop is delightful. The unicorn poop is flipping adorable. I got them as a silly gift for a big ogre of man I know and love. My husband 😉.

It’s no surprise that we love anything unicorn…and these Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs seriously make my day. First off, they’re actually really cute (ya know, for poop…) and secondly, it’s just something fun and useful to make with the kiddos. Bath Noodles That warming, nourishing feeling you get when you're slurping a hearty bowl of steaming hot ramen – do you ever wish you could just hop in there and float about in it? Wallow in a big, spicy, fragrant, noodly bath? Just us? We're okay with that. Oh! de Loo - Poo Drops, Toilet Drops and Deodorising Drops, Bathroom Smell Eliminator by Purdy & Figg Hi there, I’m Sarah. I’m a crafty gal and always have at least 14 projects going at once. I am a crafter, designer, and pattern maker and share my creations here and over at the Ruffles and Rain Boots® shop.

Indulge in a truly magical bathing experience with our Raspberry-Scented Unicorn Poo Bath Bombs. Let the fizz, explosion of colours, and delightful scent whisk you away to a world of enchantment and relaxation. Handmade Bath Bombs for Kids with Surprise Toys Inside -Natural and Organic Ingredients - Perfect 3 Year Old Girl Toys or 5 Year Made in USA Very good service, prompt delivery and great product, the Octopus kite. An immediate hit with granddaughters aged 8 and 11. Easily launched the kite despite bad weather and little wind. ... Read More

Unicorn Bath Bomb Mold Press 2.5" 3" 3.5" 4" 5" three piece mould molds unique supplies custom plastic magic girl princess pretty horse It's light-sensitive so it will only turn on in the dark, and motion-activated so it will only light up when you walk into the bathroom at night. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.Personalized Unicorn Story Book for children christening gifts New Baby First 1st Birthday Presents Baptism Godchild Girls Xmas Eve Fillers Shaped like unicorn poop, they are a delightful and humorous twist on traditional bath products. Their vibrant colours add a playful and mesmerising effect as they dissolve in water, creating a visually captivating spectacle. Dog poo bag holder unicorn print handmade handcrafted poop roll dispenser clip on handy bag dog lover gift new dog puppy hand craft The next time you need to wash and unwind, just place one of these miniature steamers in the corner of your shower and it'll release a heady and relaxing scent you as you shampoo. Place a large plate or cutting board over the mold and flip it over. Allow each unicorn poop bath bomb to slide out.

The waterproof and slip-proof Toilet Piano Mat rolls out flat to reveal a set of large, foot-friendly piano keys for you to stomp upon. Perfect for having a casual tinkle, honing your musical abilities, passing the time, or just drowning out a chorus of earth-shattering flatulence. A pair of fold out legs transforms this bath shelf into a lap table for when you're not in the bath Like I mentioned earlier, we’re no strangers to unicorn poop. A few things that we’ve learned along the way?Bring a whimsical flair to your self-care routine with the Unicorn Poo bath bombs. Each bomb is swirled with a spectrum of pastel shades and naturally scented with a delicious raspberry fragrance. Magical in nature, once dropped into the bath they fizz into a kaleidoscope of colours before your eyes. I mean, C’mon! Who would turn down a chance to make unicorn poop? I literally can’t say no when my kids ask to make this. I. Just. Can’t.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment