276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WILLBOND Transparent Acrylic Circle Discs, Round Clear Acrylic Circle Key Ring and Tassel Pendant for DIY Projects and Crafts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your design is very intricate or has many pieces, you can do this from the keychain itself; remember to be mindful of fingerprints. G. Load the vinyl for your next mat and repeat these steps until all of your vinyl colors are cut. STEP 4: WEED AND APPLY YOUR VINYL DESIGNS Now let’s regroup the Santa hat design to keep it together. The red and white layers will cut separately, but this way, if you make any changes to the design, the changes will be applied to both layers. Place vinyl on the cutting mat and smooth it out with a brayer or a squeegee, then load it to your machine and press the “flashing go’ button to start the cut.

I love weeding from the mat, it’s way easier, and the mat holds the design for you. After weeding, bend your mat and carefully let the design fall from it. In one of the styles, I typed my name and used offset to add an extra pop, and, on the second one, I added a Cricut image (Beach Vibes – #M26A1B980).

DIY Acrylic Keychains Supplies

E. Take your time to find the right spot for the design, be decisive and careful. We are transferring on the other side of the blank. This will create a beautiful shadow/depth effect. Finally add your keychain key ring and tassel using pliers and now you have a beautiful acrylic keychains. Sometimes you have to make decisions, that design had to be big enough because of the small details, so I decided to try it either way and was quite happy with the result. Floral Keychain They add a different vibe! Free SVG Templates for Keychains – Paint Strokes, Flowers, Patterns, etc. Before prepping your vinyl, make sure you remove the protective coating from your acrylic keychains.

When your first mat is done, press the arrow button to unload your mat. Flip your mat over and carefully pull it away from your vinyl. If you’ve never worked with vinyl before, it may feel a bit intimidating, don’t fear; we all make mistakes, and as you gain experience, things will become easier and more manageable. A. We'll set up your artwork for free and send you a digital proof. Once you approve your proof, we'll produce your charms. Recycled acrylic (R-MMA) looks and performs as well as standard virgin acrylic (PMMA) whilst being completely VOC and HFC free and significantly kinder to the environment. Place your material on your green mat with the pretty vinyl side facing up and press the arrows to load the mat into your Cricut. When your Cricut is ready, press the flashing middle button to cut your vinyl.Peel away your transfer tape. Again, if any parts start to lift with the transfer tape, reburnish the area. M. This time, the brush stroke got in the way of the keychain hole! Very easy to fix with a true control knife cut out the access. This is what my Easy Acrylic Keychains SVG looks like when uploaded toCricut Design Space. STEP 2: PREPARE YOUR SVG DESIGNS Polymer Slices – polymer clay nail slices come in variety of colors, themes and shapes. This is a great place to get polymer clay slices. See below for more options.

Using Valentine’s Day polymer clay slices you can make heart keychains or use letters to make initial keychains! Also, if you like the tassels, the ones that came in the kit I bought felt relatively cheap, so you may want to search for metal tassels or something that feels extra sturdy. Regularly review our practices and introduce new materials and processes that are kinder to the environment wherever possible Recycled acrylic (R-MMA) looks and performs as well as standard virgin acrylic (PMMA) whilst being VOC and HFC free and significantly kinder to the environment.Dear friends, this article will explain the cause of color difference in detail. We want you to have the best experience in Vograce, so we provide some solutions for you to solve the problem together. Cut and weed every piece, and grab some extra tape. Also, for this keychain, I used a felt edge squeegee. A. B. C. All our acrylics, both ‘Eco’ and ‘regular’ are collected by our suppliers and recycled into R-MMA. This has eliminated our acrylic waste. Our Promise

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment