276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Got My Son in Panties!: A Petticoat Discipline Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While I still considered myself a boy, the way I was dressed and acting made this all feel so natural. Sue told us how she would sit in the front seat of the bus because she knew that the boys behind could see up under the skirt of her tunic in the mirror. She enjoyed the idea of all the boys getting hard looking at her. She also liked to bend over a bit more than she had to, teasing the boys. I just wanted the floor to open and swallow me up as she left me to use the bathroom. On my very first day of the holiday I'd messed up so badly. What was the holiday going to be like? But when I came downstairs, very red faced I expect, she said "I'm going to punish you. I've been on the phone to a friend and she is coming round with what I need for your punishment." Carolyn rubbed the front of my panties and I began to moan softly in delight. Carolyn said,” You just love this don’t you Chrissy?” I replied, “Ooh yes it’s nice, I just love it when you make me ejaculate into my frillies. I just love being dressed like a girl. You have turned me into a girl and I really enjoy it.” At last the car came with the bride and my father, who gave us both a wink as we helped her out. As she arranged her dress and train, I whispered to her "You had better know that he is now Anna, and I am Alice."

In town, we walked from shop to shop. I was being introduced as Julie and no one seemed to question my being a girl. How exciting it was. In fact, most people thought I was the most attractive. What fun. Sue and I spent the morning flirting with the boys and when the opportunity presented itself bending over counters causing our skirts to be pulled up and giving the boys a good look at our panties. It is amazing what fun it was teasing the men and boys. manner after she told a joke. Carolyn also reminded me of when we ate I was to take small bites and small sips. She got me to drink some water out a glass in small sips. She unpinned my outer diaper and removed it once I had lifted myself. Next she unpinned the satin diaper and exposed my mess. She said, “Ooh Baby is really messy, but don’t worry I will clean you up.” My clitty began to get hard and Carolyn said, “Looks like baby just loves being messy.” Soon everyone was ready, and we discovered that we had a car to ourselves. It was thrilling as we left the house and walked down the path to the car, now taking dainty steps and lifting our skirts, bringing delighted gasps from the girls watching, at the sight of our lacey petticoats. Ah! Yes, we did. Perhaps you're right. I'll tell your parents as soon as they arrive. You do know what you have to do…?

Labels

I have always loved wearing mini skirts because they make me feel like I'm a girl. I keep my legs smooth and hair-free so that I can slip straight into my girl's clothes as soon as I get home each evening. Smooth bare legs are so girly in a sissy. I always look at myself in my full length mirror to see how my girly legs are on show right up to my panties, just on view under my sexy short skirt. It was about this time that a very exciting event occurred. My parents and sisters were going to Queensland for a conference but I had to stay with my auntie to finish an exam at school. My Auntie and two cousins were minding a small farm near the quiet farming village of Jamboroo. My auntie told me that I looked very pretty and totally convincing as a girl. We decided that I should have a girl's name in case someone overheard us. Sue suggested Julie and I agreed that I liked that. We finished breakfast, then my auntie put out some more clothes for me so I would have a change. She suggested we go for a walk. Don't you just adore this wonderful petticoat, honey?” Aunt Mary asked, giving the skirt a shake. An almost imperceptible moan escaped from my lips, as the loud frou-frou and the silken touch of the lace brushing my nylon-sheathed thighs seemed to envelope me in a kind of soft cloud. Something seemed to go pop in my head as I shyly looked at him, feeling an inner excitement. "I think the name Alice is very sweet, don't you?" I knew that I had spoken in a higher voice, but just felt that I had to.

My father looked at me. "Well, I had thought that maybe if you did, that bike you had your eye on would make up for what you are doing for me and your mother." The moment had come for me to leave the room. My aunt and cousins were busy in the kitchen getting dinner ready and did not take too much notice of me. My aunt told me that that was being much more sensible. Sue told me I looked fine and Anne agreed. Then they all went on with what they were doing. I pleaded with mom, but aunt intervened, it’s alright Graham, take off all, but you can leave your pants on.returned, with no less than Mrs. Edna Bainbridge herself in tow. The door was ominously shut behind them.

I want to show you lots of girls in their photos this time, darling, starting with the beautiful Michelle who joined the Rose Room in January Oh please aunt, I now knew, I would become aroused, and in front of all. I am so sorry aunt, but it’s so nice you are applying the cream, as aunt smiled and understood, by nodding an approval. Oh well, stay in the nude, but I am having four women friends here tomorrow for tea, you will be seen by all of them. Do you wish to be seen naked ?

Startled, I didn't know what to think. Had she really offered to end all of this? And, more to the point is this I really wanted down deep? Reflecting on all the events of the previous 24 hours, it didn't take long for me to stand and spreading my petticoats and skirt carefully, more gracefully took my seat again. We explained that we felt it best, and dad agreed that we had done right. Then my mother thanked us for what we had done, and asked whose idea was the curtsey. I can see the sparkle in Auntie’s eyes,” Peter remarks. “Look, I said I was sorry. It’s not my fault that the school doesn’t know how to take a joke.” Anna clasped my hands in hers. "This is going to be the start of a wonderful day, Alice, and I think that our dresses have made it lovely that we can share a day together as two pretty girls!" Oh, sorry,” she said. She relaxed her grip. “Is that better?” She gave it a little rub, and I just gulped, and nodded ‘yes!’

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment