276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fiberbuilt Flight Deck Golf Hitting Mat - Oval Shape Outdoor/Indoor Real Grass-Like Performance Golf Mat with Durable Adjustable Height Tee, Black/Green, 21.25" x 13.5" x 1.75"

£35.575£71.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The SIGPRO Golf Mat is available in sizes 4′ x 7′ and 4′ x 10′ (the above image shows 4′ x 7′). It uses a SIG proprietary blend tee-line turf that takes a tee for hitting. The best engineering for sturdy, durable practice surfaces that feel great underfoot. From the heavy-duty base pieces to the stance and hitting surfaces, no one makes tee lines like Fiberbuilt. You obviously don’t want to hit off a hardwood floor or a carpet, since this can damage both the floor and your clubs. This is where hitting mats come in. Not everyone can afford mats that cost four figures. Fortunately, there are options that cost well below this amount. Golfers with large budgets have some excellent options as well. Easy on the joints, affordable, anti-fatigue, comfortable, soft, high-quality, durable, portable, realistic — all of these words can be used to accurately describe the Carl’s Place HotShot Hitting Mat.

If you can, we recommend getting a full-size mat. You need to measure the width and length of your home space and compare it to the dimensions of the mat you’re interested in. Also make sure that you can make a full swing unimpeded. This is what you get with the Fiberbuilt Combo Mat & Green system. It’s not cheap, but it’s totally worth it. Drivers, woods, irons, wedges, putters — you can practice everything. On Course Green” color blends seamlessly into a golf course environment and looks as close to real grass as any synthetic turf product on the market

Fiberbuilt vs. Tee Turf Mat - Ball Flight Data Comparison

The ultimate in durability. The greatest performance in simulating real turf. They're the hallmarks of Fiberbuilt hitting surfaces, which golfers have experienced at the world's best ranges and teaching facilities. And now these qualities have come home with Fiberbuilt's series of hitting mats. The hitting strip of the SIGPRO softy is designed to feel like the best fairways in golf. It strives to be as realistic as possible, emulating turf on world-class courses like Augusta National or Pinehurst. If you’re a golfer who wants to be able to practice at home without always having to get out to the course, a good golf mat is pretty much a must-have. The mat ships with a standard Carl’s Golf Mat Insert which is made of the same material as the mat itself. You can optionally upgrade to the Carl’s Divot Hitting Strip, available in soft and extra-soft feels. With fairly long bristles sitting on a plastic base, the ball was sitting very high off the ground (~5cm). You would either need to get a stance mat or get the "practice station" from Fiberbuilt to get a level hitting surface.

But if you are someone who is a bit of a digger and has persistent pain hitting off more "traditional" mats, then the Fiberbuilt mat is definitely worth a try. True Divot Action: unlike typical golf mats that cause your clubs to bounce at impact, the mat realistically simulates the feel of taking a divot, particularly if you hit a fat shot. The SIGPRO 4′ x 7′ mat weighs 21 pounds and has a great tee box feel. The hitting strip can be easily swapped with SIGPRO Softy, 3D or Preferred strips which are all sold separately. This golf mat from Fiberbuilt is rated at or near the top by many professionals and organizations, and it has a high average customer rating. Fit more golfers per square foot when you install a Fiberbuilt Golf tee line, and experience the greatest

How Do They Compare?

Carl’s Place is one of the finest indoor golf stores around. Their hitting mat is the result of product testers hitting from indoor golf mats of all styles and price points for hundreds of hours. One of the best things about this Fiberbuilt mat is that it easily sets up with radar launch monitors like SkyTrak and Foresight Sports. So if you have simulator software, a net/screen or enclosure, you can create the ultimate simulator setup. What Is Included Answer(s) - FB, I used to have a [insert your mat here] and it gave me elbow/wrist pains. Then I got a FB and now I'm pain free....followed by violent agreements by other forum members. This all-in-one combo mat gives you 100 square feet of flexible practice space. It’s also perfect to pair up with a home golf simulator system. Features

Great looking tee lines that fit in with the rest of your practice area and provide a great turf look and feel.Using a similar approach as how we tested our Kaizen Golf mat range ( read our test here), I hit 40 shots with a 7iron off the Fiberbuilt mat and captured ball flight data using our Skytrak launch monitor. To compare, I also hit 40 shots off our Tee Turf mat which is my personal favourite. Here are the numbers: The 7’x4′ Studio mat consists of a 4’x4′ performance turf stance mat, 1’x4′ hitting strip with genuine Fiberbuilt Grass, and 2’x4′ performance spacer mat. In this case, their Academy mat is designed for golf coaches, club fitters, and golfers who have an indoor simulator setup. It has a center hitting position, with a material that simulates real grass and clubhead interactions.

This was especially interesting for fat shots, which when I hit one, I would instinctively brace for impact, however impact was almost non existent unless it was a really severe "lay the sod" moment. Whether you want to improve your short game or enhance the look of your home, Fiberbuilt Putting Greens deliver commercial-grade solutions ready for every golfer. Available in a variety of rectangular and square options, they allow you to practice your short game anywhere you can find the space.It feels fantastic to hit off the Academy mat, and if you’re interested, we strongly recommend you experience it for yourself. Additional Notes A golf mat will give you the next best thing to a real outdoor experience. And there are many excellent options available; finding a mat that meets your needs is certainly possible with some research.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment