276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Birthday Cake Bites - Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Freeze the dough for a few hours until it’s firm, then transfer the portions to a resealable freezer bag. Label the bag with the date and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. Heat Treat The Flour: Spread the flour on a sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Set it aside to cool for about 10 minutes. Vanilla protein powder – I like whey protein powder in this recipe but you can use pea protein, a casein blend, plant-based protein powder, etc. You can try different flavors of protein powder to alter the variations of this recipe, but my favorite brand is PEScience Gourmet Vanilla protein powder.

Vanilla & almond extract: the combo of vanilla extract and almond extract gives the energy bites that birthday cake flavor! To properly measure flour, I highly recommend using a kitchen scale and measuring by weight. You can find the gram measurements in the recipe card below. Vanilla chocolate chip layer cake- This is a moist vanilla cake loaded with mini chocolate chips. It is easy to make! Almond flour – I have not tested with other flours but oat flour should also work nicely. I do not recommend using coconut flour unless you know your measurements because coconut flour cannot be substituted 1:1.This cake is not for the faint of heart. It’s rich, sweet, and comprised of a super rich and buttery cake AND globs of cookie dough.

Freezer friendly! I pop some in the freezer for when I really want some cookie dough--which is regularly, and it's great knowing I can just thaw and eat. I actually enjoy them straight from the freezer.Choose Your Chocolate: You can replace the white chocolate chips with chocolate, peanut butter, or butterscotch chips for a different flavor and look. You could also use chopped-up baking white chocolate or almond bark. In a second bowl, stir together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet in 2-3 additions, mixing on low speed after each addition until just combined. Vanilla & almond extract: the combo of vanilla extract and almond extract offers the vitality bites that birthday cake taste! With fruit: Roll the dough into birthday cake cookie dough bites and enjoy some strawberries and raspberries with them!

It is ready in less than 10 minutes. Grab the ingredients and then you are literally barely ten minutes from buttery sugary cookie dough goodness. It's easy to get the kids focused long enough to help out even! Maple syrup: we’re naturally sweetening these cake batter energy bites with a bit of pure maple syrup. Customize these Cookie Dough Bites to your liking! You can add other ingredients to these bites, like chopped walnuts (about ½ cup), sprinkles (about ¼ cup), chocolate covering or drizzle (½ to 2 cups of melted chocolate), or peanut butter (add ¼ cup with the milk and vanilla extract). Everything tastes delicious in this Cookie Dough!Heat treated flour- To make the cookie dough safe, the flour gets cooked first. Since raw flour is unsafe to eat. This is the ultimate cookie dough cake! It has vanilla chocolate chip cake layers that are super moist. It is filled with chocolate frosting and edible cookie dough. The entire cake is topped with chocolate chip buttercream and a chocolate drip. The cookie dough is lower in sugar, so it isn't too sweet. Choose Your Chip: This can be replaced with mini chocolate chips, milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter, or butterscotch chips.

It has the perfect texture and natural flavor from from the almond butter, almond extract and protein powder. Combine the moist components. Begin by mixing the cashew butter, maple syrup and extracts till they’re good and clean.

Hi, I’m Monique

Almond flour: you’ll need a bit of blanched, fine almond flour to hold these energy bites together and keep them gluten free. No subs! If you like birthday cake flavors of vanilla cake with sprinkles these special dessert bites will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and impress your party guests. Cake Bites Recipe To make this even faster, you can bake the flour ahead of time. Then when you are ready to enjoy your edible cookie dough, just combine the ingredients.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment