276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighter Powder, Champagne Pop - 8 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When they first launched Champagne Pop in 2015, it sold out of Sephora in 25 minutes. Everyone was going nuts to get their hands on this highlighter because it gave that intense, blinding glow that everyone was searching for. I lived for Champagne Pop when it launched and I bought multiple compacts of this iconic highlighter. Today, 5 years later the formula is still amazing and the shade is perfect.

There is no denying how beautiful Becca highlighters are but they are soft and break easily. Becca is a luxury makeup brand but the highlighters are still high in price for luxury brands in general. So, this is when a dupe comes in very handy. For the best results, apply with Becca’s Angled Highlighter Brush, working in a simple ‘C’ motion from the cheekbones up to the temples and brow bone. Key Benefits Jaclyn Hill changed the beauty community when she collabed with Becca Cosmetics to launch her iconic Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector. Champagne Pop was thee highlighter every beauty guru and makeup lover was wearing. It’s peachy-gold shade was wearable and flattering for many and people could not get enough of it. You could go as far as to say it started the highlighter craze in 2015 and you wouldn’t be wrong! Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skin tones; adds a sun-kissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skin tones. You will definitely have seen this before, but here’s a swatch for you anyway! The original formula is on the right of the photo – I though it might be useful to compare to the new Glow Dust Highlighter (which is the one on the left). Glow Dust vs PressedThis is a highlighter palette with 3 shades and the middle, golden shade is a perfect shade dupe for Champagne Pop! When the two are swatched side by side you cannot tell the difference. While this palette comes with 3 shades it’s a fraction of the price of Champagne Pop and totally worth it for how good of a color match it is. Combining liquid with colour pigments, this creamy formula delivers results which feel velvety soft on the skin and won’t cake or smudge. Mask-like effects are banished through the use of multi-toned ingredients which work to boost the natural features of the face. It is applied in a light, silky layer for luxurious skin protection.

The brand's unique Skin Perfector™ formula features a unique blend of pigments and liquids, creating a creamy, lightweight feel while imparting a natural-looking, radiant finish. Once applied to my face it became clear that it was quite a bit more pink than the classic highlighter I was looking to duplicate, and surprisingly it was slightly muted in colour. So I never knew I needed a Champagne Pop lip gloss, but I guess I do! BECCA’s lip gloss contain a plumping peptide and work to volumise the lips as well as deliver a high shine. BECCA Champagne Pop Glow Gloss Becca Highlighters really started the highlighter trend so there is no shortage of dupes out there.The texture is so gorgeous and melting that it looks like a liquid on the skin. It is also amazing on the lids. See above for a comparison to the pressed version. Designed to celebrate the brand's bestselling Champagne Pop shade, this limited edition pressed powder highlighter is housed in a stunning, shimmering compact that mimics the product's classic, luminous glow. Yes! Champagne Pop is so unique and well loved because it flatters so many different skin tones. Tons of brands deem their shades as ‘universal’ and that is hardly true. It is so hard to create a ‘universal’ shade that actually flatters many. But Champagne Pop does that! Reviewers call it the ‘best highlighter of their life’ and that speaks volumes. Killawatt is known widely as a very pigmented highlight, I thought it was quite muted while still adding shine (Image: Jada Jones) Light up the complexion with BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, an award-winning highlighting powder from the exclusive makeup range. Enriched with the power of ultra-fine, multi-toned, luminescent pearls, this A-list favourite is designed to replicate the dazzling natural light of the sun, bringing high-shine to cheeks, even on the dullest days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment