276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Big Little Steps: A Woman's Guide to Embracing Islam

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This chapter also has stories of modern-day Muslim women from across the globe – all having Islam as the binding factor. From an atheist family upbringing through an exploration of Christianity to finally embracing Islam, Mathilde Loujayne converted in 2002 and has since crossed paths with women from all walks of life on a common spiritual journey to discover Islam from a feminine perspective. Even though I was already reading it, I feel really proud to own this informative and educational book.

Womankind takes the reader from the creation of woman, to the stories of impactful women of Islam, to woman’s rights, and to the role of women in Muslim society. This would, insha Allah, bring up their spirituality, and with Allah’s Guidance they would be guided aright. The book shares such a beautiful quotes and anecdotes that were such a delight to read, and it reminds you of the key foundations of your faith. I personally think, this book is suitable for non Muslims, to learn and Muslims to relearn about Islam. The author has sectioned the book into five parts – Faith, A Way of Life, Womankind, Prayer, and Togetherness.Loujayne was brought up in the South of France and Oman, before moving to Dubai, where she has lived for the past 12 years. A Way of Life depicts how simple acts such as eating, fasting, praying, self-care, and animal welfare is not only mundane living, but also a way of life according to Islam which can be turned into acts of worship. A ‘self-help’ book for Muslims, which seeks both to inspire Muslim women, but also to educate those outside the faith. New Muslims and those who are newly committed to their religion will find much useful information conveyed with common sense and compassion. To hear her personal experience really made me feel less alone in my journey and that I am not the only one who is facing hardships.

The inclusion of watercolour works done by the author’s mother shows the level of respect and closeness the author has with her mother. This rendezvous strengthens our relationship with God, deepens our spirituality and holds many rewards. The author shows the reader the beauty of Islam, its origin, its practicality in our lives, and its impact in a Muslim’s life.It's non-judging and gives a clear overview about what's important in our faith and how to adjust when you are new to this. In the introduction part she beautifully shared her early life before Islam, when and how she converted to Islam and why she has written this book. Personal notes to the reader are also scribbled in the margins, giving it the appearance of a well-kept journal or diary, as opposed to a heavy book on religion. So in a nutshell, this amazing, customized😋,faminine, self help book is for women and full of references from Quran and hadith with speculative practical advice.

As a teenager, I was eager to learn about Islam and to have my questions answered, but it was nearly impossible back then to find books that were adapted to me as an audience. Fuelled by a desire to find the right words to explain to her mother her choice to embrace Islam, this guide was born. Readers are kept engaged with quirky watercolour illustrations, such as of constellations when describing the history of the Quran, and of a woman praying.Her journey as a new Muslim takes up much of the book, which will appeal to teens and young women seeking soulful guidance. you learn something new every single day and it can feel very lonely or like you are not doing enough. It contains just about all the information you have ever needed to hear in regards to any burning questions about Islam. We will not accept any product(s) not purchased directly from Tajoora, and such product(s) will be discarded. She also shares “10 groundbreaking sharia laws that improved women’s status after the rise of Islam”, and another section features excerpts written by modern-day Muslim women, including a motivational speaker, Miss Universe contestant, artist and fashion designer.

You will stay ‘you’; you will simply benefit from the process as you make positive changes to your way of thinking. She began writing it in an attempt to explain her life choice to her mother and has finished writing it as a personal discourse on contemporary issues for New Muslim Women as she invites them to participate in a global sisterhood. Overall, I would recommend this book to those who are interested about Islam or want to practice Islam.Full of practical advice and insightful thoughts, this is one book that every Muslimah should be talking about. It’s the first ever book of which my family read the synopsis of and said it was actually good, and that I should read it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment