276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Spider-Man Super Web Slinger

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Update: Unfortunately while I was wearing my suit one of the web shooters fell off and broke, be careful with these web shooters I wouldn’t recommend wearing them much) SLING WEBS IN STYLE – Inspired by the Marvel comics, the Web Shots Spiderbolt blaster has web-detailing and Spider-inspired design so kids can imagine gearing up with web-powered equipment.

Best Budget: Marvel Spider-Man Super Web Slinger (2 in 1 shooting toy with web shooters and water. This toy is perfect for role-playing with your children. The Spider-Man Super Web Slinger toy is a 2 in 1 shooter toy that can shoot webs or water. It is perfect for ages 5 and up.)INSPIRE PRETEND PLAY WITH THIS BOYS AND GIRLS SUPER HERO COSTUME: For kids who love re-creating favorite moments from the Marvel entertainment with Marvel toys LOOK FOR OTHER MARVEL SUPER HERO TOYS: Be on the lookout for the Spider-Man mask and other Spider-Man costumes add-ons. Also look for other Marvel toys and super hero costumes! (Each sold separately, subject to availability, girls and boys toys age 5 and up)

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. SPIDER-GWEN: Gwen Stacy keeps busy between band practice, protecting her city as Spider-Gwen, and keeping her spider-identity a secret Lumia Shaffer! I'm a Kirby Research author, with a passion for writing, I've researched and published many in-depth product research articles! Spiderman web shooter toy is a product that was created by Hasbro. This toy is designed to help children learn about the Web of Life and how to shoot webs. The toy is made from plastic and comes with Spiderman, his suit, a web shooter, and a web launcher. The toy is also includes an instruction booklet. Editor's Choise: XspideM Web Shooter Launcher String Toy (Choking hazard: No. Tangle-free play: No, cast iron finish: Non-toxic. Sensitive to children's touch: No, real silk web shooters: 9.5 ft range. Toy for Halloween kids Superhero role-playing: Classic red, blue. Cast iron finish gives it a vintage look, non toxic and non loud.) Related Post

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment