276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spares2go Lid Knob & Safety Skirt for Prestige Cookware/Saucepan Set (Pack of 2)

£112.495£224.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As shown here, I am able to replace your handle with a varnished Oak replacement using your original bolt and ferrule, thus restoring your much loved pan to full health. High-quality Material】The pot lid knob replacement handle is made by bakelite, which is healthy material fire and heat resistan. The knob of the lid is made of heat-resistant bakelite and the screw is made of stainless steel which will never rust. The high-quality material is durable greatly improving the service life of the pan handle cover and the base is strong and stable.

The handle can be supplied in standard form to use your original aluminium ferrule, or if necessary, and as shown here, it can be made up with a new style aluminium ferrule to enhance the look of your pan-set. NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank to close at least 172 branches in 2023/24 – here's the full list, plus alternativesIf you cook over a gas-fired flame, the good news is that every single Prestige saucepan will be perfectly compatible. Just remember to keep a watchful eye on the flame and make sure that it doesn’t reach up beyond the base – this could potentially damage the handle, waste your gas, or taint the outside of the saucepan. Your new pan set is an important investment. With so many different sets of pots and pans for sale online, it can be difficult to know where to start. After considering your budget, you’ll need to think about your cooking style and the demands that you’ll be putting on your pans. When choosing your pan set, we’d recommend that you: before shelling out for a new set, i thought i'd try and see if i can get any replacement or repair, or money toward the new set, whatever. The cast aluminium ferrule on a Prestige FT pan is prone to severe degredation and general pitting, especially when exposed to the ravages of a dishwasher. This does lead to weakness and often, it is not good enough to put onto a replacement handle. We cannot thank you enough for producing such look alike knobs for our pot lids, they almost make the pots look like new.

By strange coincidence we have just been given some old Prestige pans by a friend for our daughter to use at university. These have wooden handles and seem to be OK so far. (But we can't put them in the dishwasher). Reading the previous posts there is no chance of a replacement under guarantee, so I may try the person who can do wooden replacement handles. (I too hate throwing things way, which is why my house is full of stuff!). I am not sure I will bother paying a lot of money for pans again. I wonder if long guarantees really worth having?

We value your privacy

To the best of my knowledge, Prestige used two types of bolt. So whether it be the long straight type, or hooked, you need look no further for a supplier. i've got a set of prestige stainless steel copper-bottom saucepans, they are just over 7 years old. they were expensive but were supposed to be worth it as i thought they would last a lot longer than this. Thanks very much Jon, the replacement handles worked a treat. You are very skilled, and the service you give is exceptional. Vic Brading, Higham, Kent (June '18). Later versions of the flat top handle use a rolled steel band as a ferrule with a folded seam on the bottom, as shown here on the right.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment