276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Just For Men Control GX Beard Wash, Reduces Grey With Each Wash For Subtle, Natural-Looking Results – All Shades, 118 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read and follow directions on enclosed leaflet. In rare cases, use of haircolour has been associated with skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of skin colour), which may be temporary or permanent. If you notice any skin depigmentation or other allergic reaction such as discomfort or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. Finally, avoid the mistakes I made the first-time using Control GX. Do yourself a favor and wash your hands immediately after application so they don’t get stained by the dye. Also, it helps to have some cut up clothes around to sop up sudsy accumulation in the sink. The difference is the Control GX Beard wash will last a lot longer. As I mentioned above, it took a full seven days for me to notice a difference. That said, once I achieved the desired color, I only used the wash three times per week for maintenance. Caution this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary 48-hour skin allergy test according to accompanying directions should be done first. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows - to do so may cause blindness. Contains phenylenediamines.

Do not use this product at all if you have skin depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, as an allergic reaction may cause temporary or permanent loss of skin pigment.

How do you use Control GX® Beard Wash?

Below, I’ve included a video from Jonnie Grooms. He provided his own review via YouTube. We both had very similar experiences, which is why I added. I’m mentioning this because you may want to have a basis for comparison. Shoot, I know this would be important to me. It’s important to state that you must do a skin allergy test before using this product. Everyone has a different reaction to dyes, so conducting the test makes sense. See this article from Good Housekeeping to learn more.

If you decide to use this product, I highly recommend vigorously shaking the bottle before application. To me, this helped to mix the liquid up. Also, I recommend leaving the wash on longer than the two to three minutes, as mentioned in the directions. To get the most out of the shampoo, you might want to leave on for five to seven minutes. So, you are probably wondering if the Control GX Beard Wash works? In my case, all I can tell you is that I’ve been very pleased. FYI: If you want to know the safe way to color that area, see this post on dying your pubic hair for men.

Does Control GX® Beard Wash get rid of 100% of the grey hair?

If you aren’t careful, you can stain your fingernails. Also, don’t let any of the product accumulate at the bottom of a porcelain sink. Both things happened to me. This could have been prevented had I been paying more attention.

In case you are wondering, you probably should not apply this shampoo to other areas of the body, such as your pubes. I mention this only because the directions clearly state not to use it on your head. If you can’t use it up there, why would it be OK to apply “down there”?Over time, it did a great job of making my whiskers look darker. I can also share I’ve received many compliments from other people. Oh, before I forget – my natural hair and beard color are darkish brown. Therefore, this analysis only applies to darker colors.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment