276°
Posted 20 hours ago

As I Am Curling Jelly Coil and Curl Definer, 227g/8 oz.

£3.745£7.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With regular use, hair will be protected from breakage and damage from drying environmental aggressors. It is either that the product is too greasy to create any real definition, too watery to create any lasting definition, too oily to-the-touch or that the twist-out, step-by-step tutorial that was diligently followed the night before gave minimal definition (though the product occasionally does give consolation moisture for the effort). For flake-free, long-lasting definition with added shine, popular natural hair brand, As I Am’s coil-defining offering will make your coils and curls pop in a matter of moments. Proceed to braiding or twisting hair into sections – avoid combing or brushing hair to keep curl pattern in.

I don’t usually combine reviews but thought it would be fitting for As I Am’s Curling Jelly and Smoothing Gel. This co-wash was the first thing I had the opportunity to try from the brand way back when it came out.

Even after your hair is dry, refrain from disturbing your well defined coils, spirals or curls, particularly on the ends of your hair.

The Curling Jelly is too light for me to use on wash and go’s, but the Smoothing Gel is great and also works for smoothing my edges and creating sleek buns. It's perfect for those in-between days when you don't need a full wash, but you want to wash the sweat out of your scalp without excessive drying. The jelly leaves hair defined whilst giving it a good moisture boost – type four hair will enjoy this the most. With the absolute perfect amount of ‘slip’, this hair custard melts effortlessly, making it the perfect product to use when doing twist-outs or refreshing thirsty curls. Byrdie takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles.Embracing, styling, celebrating, and caring for one's natural hair texture—instead of hiding it—was gaining traction, as was the demand for products with good-for-you ingredients that worked effectively and efficiently. The emollient properties of glycerine, conditioning cupuaçu butter and avocado will smooth your coils, bringing the bounce and shine back to tired curls. It's made with castor, jojoba, and wheat germ oils, as well as cocoa and shea butter for a super creamy texture. This leave-in conditioner contains natural ingredients (like coconut, beet, and apple powders and extracts) that claim to promote hair growth and strengthen strands with every use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment