276°
Posted 20 hours ago

She's with Me: 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Billboard Canadian Hot 100: The Week Of June 28, 2015". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media . Retrieved January 31, 2017. a b Reuter, Annie (November 2016). "High Valley Celebrate 'Dear Life' With Food for the Hungry in Nashville". Taste of Country. Townsquare Media . Retrieved January 31, 2017. I love the close connection that all the friends in this book have. I love the characters and how they all have such different personalities. Even the 'mean girl' in the story is unique in the fact that she is completely crazy lol. I love the romance in the story of course, but I also like that there was a hint of a love triangle without it going full-on angsty. I'm all for a good love triangle, but it has to be done right. What I got was not what I was expecting - which was a nice surprise for the first half and a sad letdown for the second half.

Unfortunately, this book went from riveting to... I don't know what. The ex-girlfriend thing so did not work for me. In fact, it's right up there with Did I Mention I Love You? as one of the best YA romances from Wattpad to wander into traditionally published territory. She's With Me offers an intense combination of complex characters, melodramatic thrills and plot-twists and dramatic love stories. Ah, it was just deliciously wild.

See a Problem?

If you are craving your next for pleasure/entertainment read, then look no further than this novel. I seriously had so much fun reading She's With Me and downed it like a delicious glass of sweet wine. It had just enough sweetness to mingle with its more biting, thrilling moments, and I really had a blast getting to know Amelia and Aiden. Amelia, the new girl in school, bumps into the school's bad boy, Aiden Parker. She becomes the talk of the school, something she is trying to avoid, when she puts him in his place for being a jerk. You see, Amelia has a past she's running from. Attention puts her at risk of being found. Getting mixed up with the notorious Aiden Parker isn't flying under the radar. But Aiden has demons of his own. Demons that set him apart from your average teenager. Are they the perfect match or the worst? Chart history for "She's with Me" on Canada Country". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media . Retrieved January 31, 2017. i mean they meet each other, spend a solid 24 hours together, and then decide that they’re in love with each other? they don’t even talk to each other, they literally just have sex. so it’s slightly far fetched that they’re so in love with each other. h pushes h away - yes when truth comes out to Kenley that she has been lied to she does leave Courtlin

There is plenty of the “forced proximity” trope in this one. So if that’s your jam, something to keep in mind. Instead of just the brooding bad boy, there was a mild bully romance trope in this one and that’s just not my personal favourite. Twist and Turns - not alot but there was a surprise at the end. The relationship seemed spontaneous but turns out it wasn't. Courtlin has a secret. Few things I didn't like. There where some parts that made me roll my eyes. Some of the dialogue was not really believable to me, and although I'm all for having a fighting spirit. She was big on antagonizing others until she finally wised up about that. And the whole reason that she was in witness protection feels wrong. I know its possible as people do awful things for no reason. But the fact that this Tony would blame her doesn't make any sense at all.Nelson’s The Last She, with more than 12 million reads, is one of the most-read science fiction stories on the Wattpad platform. In The Last She, years ago, a devastating plague wiped out every female on Earth—except one. After three years of surviving alone, Ara must leave her hidden mountain home and venture out into the tribal world forged from the collapse of civilization in search of a clue her father promised could spell hope for the human race. I thought this book was a great example of the bully sub genre. I enjoyed it so much I couldn’t put it down and read it through in one sitting without breaks. There were some great secrets that both Aiden and Amelia are holding. And the reader finds them out gradually. Those secrets involve some sinister storylines which were really very good. I won’t spoil them but to say I liked how so much was going on and the storylines were well thought out and entertaining.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment