276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ardell Professional Lashtite For Individual Eyelash Clear Adhesive 22ml / 0.75 fl.oz.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

This means most services will only be affected on one or two of the days during the planned days of strike action that week. This GLUE will keep your individual lashes in place for the whole weekend whilst you dance and party The time away. Ardell Lash Tite Dark Individual Lash Adhesive is for cluster and flare lashes only, it is not to be used with strip lashes. If you need high quality individual lash adhesive, you'll find Ardell Lash Tite Dark Adhesive is the very best on the market! Your clients will love how the high strength and fast setting glue allows for easy application of eyelash extensions.This adhesive has been specially formulated for weekend lashes, allowing your lashes to last for a few days without coming loose. The Dark latex-based formula blends well with dark eyeliners and was created for all day wear with strip lashes and can also be used to apply individual lashes, lasting several hours! Duo Adhesive is perfect for applying individual lashes, as it comes in a dropper bottle to eliminate mess and waste. Whether you want a natural appearance or a more dramatic effect, the LashTite Adhesive Individual Lashes Dark Adhesive can help you achieve the desired result. Edit: Marked down a star because on my 2nd application of eyelash extensions, I've noticed the glue starts to set really quickly once out of the bottle.

Apply a thin layer of glue to the lash band and let it dry for a few seconds before gently placing the lashes on your eyelashes. This adhesive is specially formulated to ensure that Duralashes remain securely and comfortably attached day after day for up to 6 weeks. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.Starting at the centre of the eyelid, place the false lash on top of your natural lashes without touching the eyelid. Apply a patch test to inner elbow or behind earlobe and watch for any redness, itchiness, or irritation. The dark color of the adhesive provides a more natural appearance as it blends well with your natural lashes.

This seems to be the only one that holds up to the standard of being able to wash your face, swim, brush. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Ardell - the world's best-selling lashes - over 100 different styles to choose from including strip lashes, accent lashes, self-adhesive and individual lashes. At first I found that the glue wasn't really holding the lashes in place, but after about 5 minutes as the glue got tacky, it was so much easier. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable.

Step 4: Place lash on top of your natural lash with the knotted end as close to your eyelid as possible. Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more.

I've even removed my lashes with a remover today and I'm happy to report that I have minimal lash loss and haven't had any adverse reactions from using this glue. DUO Clear Individual Lash Adhesive Clear is the best around to take your look to the next level as you customize your lashes with no limits! Some mention that it doesn't dry too quickly, but quick enough that they're careful not to use too much. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news.Get ready to impress with a seductive and natural look that will make you feel confident and beautiful all day. It dries fast, clear and ideally designed for use with individual lashes, promising a lasting grip for weeks!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment