276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soft 35ml Al Rehab Oriental Arabic Oud Musk Perfume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's a Friday evening in 1993 and I'm in the toilets at work - a little second hand clothes store in Notting Hill - getting ready to head out into the night. I'm wearing MAC Spice lipliner topped with lashings of Carmex lipbalm from the imported beauty shop on Portobello Road and a pair of platform embroidered suede sandals, which earlier in the day Vivienne Westwood complimented me on when she was in buying an 80s rara skirt. Before I leave to hop on a bus to the West End, I douse myself in a cloud of effervescent tuberose/bug killer/juicy fruits that is Amarige. When I come into work in the morning, the cloud will still be hanging in the air, as indelible as the hangover I'll bring with me. And yes, as someone previously mentioned, it is a lot like Poeme, if my memory serves me well. I can see me wearing this a lot.

You have to know, this is very strong fragnance, gourmand, sweet and oriental. And its easy to be over-perfumed, again, when we talk about this bottle in the picture - only a half of a whole dose is enough. That doser gives quite a lot of a fragnance, so think about it. To the perfume: first feeling is caramel together with some citrus chords. Later it becomes more smoothy, "creamy" (if it can be said about this piece, well) and caramel becomes more and more beautiful. There are of course (expecially in the beginning) some flower tones, which probably makes that "enourmous feeling" on the beginning, when its mixed with caramel (and maybe a little bit chocolate - but in this time, cant help myself, but I feel white chocolate). And on my skin, after a few hours, there can be felt: soft and creamy caramel + a little bit of white chocolate + citruses. NB. 3 hours in (sans the oudh now), and it is literally Fantastic. I love it, and it is not, as I said before, light; it is sumptuous, with different layers showing themselves and intermingling, constantly. I feel like I'm living in a cloud of womanliness. When I first smelled this piece, I was quite sorry, because I bought it without previous trying and it was not quite something I expected. This is different, it might be due to the carrier being oil and not alcohol but this is one rare floral that I truly like. It's full and rounded and non-cloying and even though I can smell it hovering over the precipice of that dusty moldy soil that I get from almost all the others on the market, it doesn't fall into it. I'm very glad for this!

Perfume oil Soft by Al Rehab

Warning: this, along with the rest of the Al- Rehab oils is very strong smelling. Apply in the tiniest dabs to test your tolerance.

I've already put this comment under the oil. But since I suspect that most of them are looking for the scent here, I put my comment here as well. I'm not interested in trophies or anything. I just want my experience to reach as many people as possible :) . The nicest thing about many Arabian scents? Their layerability! Having the 'oud' note in common seems to help this considerably. Organdy is no exception. In place of the greens in Organza, this little darling contains oud! It's TRULY a middle eastern take on a classic. I used to have Amarige when very young. I remember loving it very much. Lately I haven't even wanted to try it since the fume that I smell from the cap makes me recoil. Al-Nourus from Al-Rehab with fragrance features peach, mango, melon, lime, white musk, white lily and iris flower for Women.The rose is very gently coming through, along with some more 'garden', and a lovely, light jasmine. I would imagine that this wears quite close to the skin, which is no bad thing, and needs to be kept away from the public for the first 30 minutes. Sabaya has a distinctly feminine quality and yet isn’t the kind of scent that would prevent anyone from taking you seriously (and I wish that weren’t a thing, but oh well). I don't think that you really need both this and Fantasy. As I have only tried the EDP spray, I can't judge the oil, and obviously a matching oil as an addition to a perfume is a different story. Now, it smells very feminine and light, a nice perfume to wear during the day, with a pretty dress or blouse, and would be excellent for Spring and Summer days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment