276°
Posted 20 hours ago

J.J. Whitley Toffee Liqueur, 70cl

£16.275£32.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You will need a bottle of vodka (the cheap stuff is ok, but on my second try I used this Chase vodka and that was tastier), a packet of Werther’s Original(approx. Kin's Toffee Vodka liqueur is created in the heart of the English Lake District (at Newby Bridge to be precise) in small batches. Imagine a fire roaring in the hearth as a snow storm rages outside, fill your glass, serve neat or on ice, relax and enjoy the best this festive season has to offer.

9ct Shimmering Toffee Caramel Vodka Liqueur | Raisthorpe 9ct Shimmering Toffee Caramel Vodka Liqueur | Raisthorpe

Toffee apple cocktails is also made with the flavour in the identical means that earlier generations loved it with their desserts. A few of the hottest cocktails that may be made with toffee vodka embrace the Toffee Martini, the Toffee Chocolate Martini, and the Toffee Appletini. This flavour is produced by heating sugar and butter to create a decadently sweet and rich flavour and when added to a spirit to create a liqueur, it provides an alcoholic beverage that can be served alone or alongside or as a dessert. The mix of toffee vodka and baileys is irresistible, and it’s positive to please even the pickiest of drinkers. The gin ought to be topped with appletiser, ice cubes, cinnamon sticks, and the ice cubes ought to be poured right into a glass.Another of our award winners, our Toffee Apple Rum Liqueur combines the finest dark Caribbean rum with the creamy taste of toffee and the clean crispness of green apple to create a truly nostalgic flavour that will remind you of days at the funfair. Then follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter and sign up for my newsletter too of course. The Toffee Apple, one of Thunder’s most popular apple vodka cocktails, is a perfect refreshing treat for a hot summers day or a Halloween themed event.

Cocktails – Thunder Drinks

If you are keen to get things moving a little faster, all you need to do is leave the bottle on the radiator. This tempting homemade vodka liqueur makes a lovely gift for Christmas or for New Year hosts, but you may just want to keep it to yourself and experiment with some truly delicious winter cocktails. Making it at house is easy and can be utilized to make a wonderful addition to any get together or occasion.Set aside in a cool dark place for 24 hours and try and remember to shake it well a few times until the toffees and sugar have dissolved into the vodka. I’ve heard it described as the ‘mountains best kept secret’, as it is massively popular après ski drink. When Appletiser requested me to create a Christmas cocktail recipe, toffee apples had been on the high of my listing. The toffee vodka provides a novel and scrumptious taste to the drink that’s positive to please everybody. Finally, if you do try this recipe don’t forget to leave a comment/star rating below as I just love to hear from readers.

How To Make Toffee Vodka - Easy Homemade Gift Idea How To Make Toffee Vodka - Easy Homemade Gift Idea

Rum is now one of my favourite topics and no doubt like many others I oversubscribed to the intake of ‘Rum and Black’ back in the ’60s. You may read all sorts of ideas for hurrying this recipe along but there is really no need for a dishwasher (gimmicky and potentially messy), or smashing up and pre-dissolving the toffees (hassle). Dooley’s all natural ingredients combined in a secret blending process give this liqueur it’s incredibly smooth taste, texture and ability to be mixed widely, makes this the perfect drink alone, over ice and as a luxurious base for cocktails.It’s sweet and creamy with a real kick to it, the perfect tipple for the festive season, and a great foodie gift too. Delicious Dooley's Original Toffee Vodka liqueur is created using fresh dairy cream infused with toffee, caramel and hints of milk chocolate and praline in a premium vodka base to render the finest smooth, rich and creamy liqueur for a uniquely indulgent drinking experience. Toffee Vodka is a smooth, rich, creamy, toffee flavoured vodka and the perfect winter apéritif or digestif. This drink, then again, has many well being dangers, together with extraordinarily excessive ranges of sugar, a simple drink (an excessive amount of), and excessive cravings.

Irresistible Toffee Liqueurs And How To Drink Them

Refreshing and sweet, it swaps out gin for our delicious Rhubarb vodka and adds a punchy kick with the lemongrass and ginger cordial. This wonderful flavour is compelling and whilst it is heavenly on its own we love it in a hot chocolate. Now, this is the hard part because you’ll be oh so tempted to have a wee taste as you see it going from just a jar of vodka with some brown toffees at the bottom to a gorgeously creamy liqueur. Our ultra-smooth English vodka retains the characteristics of the finest British wheat for a sweeter, more rounded flavour.It features a smooth, rich and decadent flavour that has sweet, deep notes of dark brown sugar and a lingering subtle hint of caramel and butter. You’ll be able to drink a high-quality vodka slowly from a glass glass as a substitute of sipping it unexpectedly. The filtration process will start off quickly but slow to a very gradual drip, and take several hours. As the youngsters have left the home, Mother has created her personal dessert philosophy, as she did after they had been youngsters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment