276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Don't Hold My Head Down

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kirjassa Holmes käy omaelämäkertamaisesti läpi omaa seksuaalista matkaansa ja seikkailujaan hauskalla ja viihteellisellä tyylillä, ja yhdistää sitten kokemuksensa tiukkaan yhteiskunta-analyysiin ja paukuttaa naisten seksuaaliseen asemaan liittyvät ongelmakohdat ja faktat tiskiin. It takes the idea of explicit consent much further, also demonstrating that within sexual encounters, each partner can slide between the various stages of the wheel throughout their encounter.

Determined not to let this stop her, Lucy penned a list and set out to discover what her sex life was missing. Só os conhecendo a fundo saberemos levá-los na direção certa, da forma mais saudável e prazerosa possível. We all must do better and make our sex lives as fulfilled as we want them to be, not what other people or society imply, demand, or suggest, and that comes through loud, clear and unambiguously. Lucy-Anne Holmes, autora britânica responsável pelo movimento de abolição de raparigas em topless na página 3 do The Sun, escreveu o livro de todas as raparigas e mulheres. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.I think that this book was written just for me,with me sitting on the best seat in the house,,it was a privilege to listen. For Don’t Hold My Head Down to obtain any sort of international acclaim, which might not even be its goal, readers outside of the UK will have to look past the slang, the uncountable instances of “blimey”, and references they don’t understand to get to the heart of the book.

I will be recommending it to my female friends - and, despite what the older lady that I was sat next to in Cheltenham seemed to suggest, I think that men could get a lot from this memoir too! For all the author's openness and honesty about sex and her experiences, there is still a natural element of awkwardness around the subject in our society and I think this has manifested itself in the 'Bridget Jones light' tone that the book has at times. In this no-holds-barred memoir, Holmes tackles what happens when a woman takes the time to explore what’s important to them and also to have faith in themselves for finding out.At times, the jolly tone and self-depricating humour got on my nerves (the latter is fortunately lost more and more), sometimes all the tantra praising was a bit much and I'd really prefer it if authors didn't feel like they need to equate women with vaginas and men with penisses in every other sentence. Holme's challenges society’s patriarchy by discussing significant issues in historical literature and legislation. I wish British men and women could speak to each other easily and openly about sex, just like the Germans seem to.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment