276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Minions [DVD] [2017]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gameloft (June 13, 2013). "Gameloft, Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment Launch "Despicable Me: Minion Rush" " (Press release). PR Newswire. Archived from the original on June 17, 2013 . Retrieved July 4, 2013. Due to Covid delays, the next Minions movie wasn't released until 2022 with Minions: The Rise of Gru. This movie is a direct sequel to the first Minions movie, with Kevin, Stuart, and Bob having to rescue a kidnaped Gru and stopping some 1970s-styled villains in the process. The Rise of Gru continued to capitalize on the charm and broad appeal of the minions, including more musical covers of the Rolling Stones and Simon & Garfunkel. The film made a huge amount of money, only slightly falling short of its pre-pandemic heights, but still going on to being one of the biggest hits of 2022. Kevin, Stuart, and Bob, having been accidentally dropped off at the North Pole, make the most of the situation by trying to become elves.

DESPICABLE ME 2 Production Notes" (PDF). visualhollywood.com. 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 4, 2016 . Retrieved March 12, 2014. Jean Clawed (voiced by Jean-Claude Van Damme): A member with a giant mechanical lobster claw for his right arm who speaks in a French accent Eclarinal, Aeron Mer (November 20, 2023). "Despicable Me Studio Announces Surprise New Spin-off Releasing Next Month". The Direct . Retrieved November 20, 2023. a b c Moreau, Jordan (February 18, 2022). " Despicable Me 4 Set for Summer 2024 by Illumination, Universal". Variety. Archived from the original on February 18, 2022 . Retrieved February 18, 2022.The Nelsons' youngest son Binky, having lost his pacifier after a successful robbery at a museum, sets out on a mission to retrieve it. Barraclough, Leo (October 22, 2013). "BBC's Wolfblood Leads BAFTA Kids' Awards Noms". Variety. Archived from the original on February 11, 2021 . Retrieved January 13, 2023. Guevara, Ruben (November 12, 2015). "Hollywood Music in Media Awards Honor Mad Max: Fury Road, Beasts of No Nation, Peanuts". IndieWire. Archived from the original on March 21, 2022 . Retrieved March 21, 2022. a b McLean, Thomas J. (October 6, 2017). " Despicable Me 3 Comes Nov. 21 to Digital, Dec. 5 to Disc". Animation World Network. Archived from the original on July 21, 2018 . Retrieved November 8, 2023.

a b c d Sciretta, Peter (December 16, 2010). "Despicable Me Mini-Movies: "Banana", "Home Makeover" and "Orientation Day" ". /Film. Archived from the original on January 3, 2018 . Retrieved January 12, 2021. Fritz (voiced by Steve Coogan): Dru's courteous, well mannered butler who speaks with a British accent. He takes Gru, Lucy, and the girls to meet Dru at his mansion in Freedonia After the events of Despicable Me 3, we follow Kyle and his secret life when Gru and his family are gone.Jesse Hassenger of The A.V. Club gave the film a C, saying " Minions has idiosyncratic roots, but it's a franchise play all the way. Finally, even 5-year-olds have their own movie that mechanically cashes in on something they loved when they were younger". [55] Michael O'Sullivan of The Washington Post gave the film two and a half stars out of four, saying, "I, too, once enjoyed the Minions, in the small doses that they came in. But the extra-strength Minions is, for better or for worse, too much of a good thing". [56] Brian Truitt of USA Today gave the film two and a half stars out of four, saying, "Brian Lynch's screenplay features a series of amusing sight gags and physical comedy that mostly hits; watching the Minions play Polo while riding Corgis is an exercise in cuteness". [57] Tom Russo of The Boston Globe gave the film two stars out of four, saying, "Impressive as it is that the filmmakers get so much comedic mileage out of their characters' half-intelligible prattling, the conventional dialogue is bafflingly flat". [58] Manohla Dargis of The New York Times said, "While Minions explores nominally new narrative ground, it folds neatly into a series that now includes two features, various shorts, books, video games, sheet music and a theme park attraction. So, you know, different but also the same". [59] a b Heilbron, Alexandra (June 30, 2017). "Dana Gaier talks about voicing Edith in Despicable Me 3". Tribute. Archived from the original on August 18, 2022 . Retrieved August 18, 2022.

Worldwide Box Office". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on February 11, 2021 . Retrieved August 19, 2023. Hassenger, Jesse (July 9, 2015). "Minions". The A.V. Club. Archived from the original on December 15, 2015 . Retrieved July 23, 2015.Giardina, Carolyn (February 27, 2016). "Golden Reel Awards: The Complete Winners List". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on November 3, 2016 . Retrieved March 16, 2022. The Vicious 6: A group of six supervillains who appear in Minions: The Rise of Gru. Their members include: Fleming, Mike Jr. (July 23, 2012). "Illumination And Universal Hatch 'Despicable Me' Spinoff About The Minions". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on August 24, 2012 . Retrieved July 23, 2012.

Edith (voiced by Dana Gaier): The tomboyish middle sister; the first to enjoy Gru's eclectic possessions, when adopted by him. Practices martial arts in the second film Master Chow (voiced by Michelle Yeoh): A former Kung Fu teacher who now makes a living working at a spa in Minions: The Rise of Gru

Legal

Valerie Da Vinci (voiced by Jenny Slate): A ruthless member of the Anti-Villain League who replaces Silas Ramsbottom as Director in the third film. She fires Gru and Lucy due to them failing to capture Balthazar Bratt An eleven-year-old Gru plans to become a supervillain with the help of his Minions, which leads to a showdown with a malevolent team, the Vicious 6. [22] The Minions Get Their Very Own Color From Pantone". Time. April 20, 2015. Archived from the original on April 7, 2021 . Retrieved April 7, 2021. An empty, dark grey cell indicates the character was not in the film, or that the character's official presence has not yet been confirmed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment