276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BillyOh 12 x 8 Summer House Log Cabin Wooden Summerhouses Garden Storage Shed Petra Reverse Apex Summerhouse (12x8)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our premium paints come in a wide variety of colour choices that will bring your cabin to life, or for a more traditional look, we also offer a range of natural-look wood treatments. Or to enhance the natural beauty of this style of cabin, use an oil or water-based wood stain to protect the wood against rot. Easier and Better For You Fitting the hinges, handles and casement stays are all explained in detail in a separate document. Fitting can be a little fiddly but if you take your time and be precise there shouldn’t be any issues. It took me half a day to fit two windows and two doors. Their ridge height doesn't exceed 4m (for a dual-pitched roof) or 2.5 at the height of the eaves (which the Kent cabin doesn’t) Make sure the wood machinist is cutting the wood correctly. All the lengths were fine on my building but there were a few pieces where the notches weren’t quite wide enough. This made slotting them together difficult and I had to widen a few pieces myself with a hand saw. This added time to the build. I hope this has helped. Remember, this is just my opinion. Please do your own research. There are some good videos on YouTube if you need more ideas.

For additional space that's even better insulated and protected than standard wooden sheds, opt for a log cabin with side shed. The extra space for things like garden equipment is matched only by their aesthetic value with horizontal groove log cladding. Find a home for everyday tools and gardening equipment today. Garden Home Offices If you wish to use your building as a summer getaway, the single glazed windows and doors will be perfectly suitable for you. The double glazing option we offer enhances the safety, and reliability of the cabin and also shuts the cold weather out; ideal if you’re looking for a cabin for year-round use. What Is SAN Glazing?The size of the actual building is an important factor also. How much space do you have available in your garden? And how large does the building need to be? Only you can decide this. The last floorboard will likely be too wide to fit into place. Simply cut this down using a jigsaw or table saw if you have one.

If you're looking for a place to store your garden equipment but want a more premium option than your typical overlap-style building, many of our traditional-style log cabins double up as garden sheds. Ideal for if you just need some additional space, our log cabin storage sheds are some of our cheapest buildings. Toughened, double-glazed glass may be available as an upgrade. Features of toughened glass include added strength versus regular glass and double-glazing with a space between panes to reduce heat transfer. How does my building arrive?Solvent/spirit-based treatments - This is an effective form of treatment that involves a gentle application to ensure it is smooth with an even coating. It is recommended to apply this every three or so years. Options such as a garden bar can be added to your building; these are built with the same quality materials and are in keeping with the style of a traditional log cabin, transforming your building into a great hosting space. Customise your building further with our wide range of paints and create the BillyOh outdoor building for your garden. Windows and Floors The door frame needed to be fitted first. This is easy but make sure the sides and top section are perfectly level and square. If they are out by more than a couple of millimeters then the doors aren’t going to fit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment