276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TiaoBug Womens Shiny High Cut Thong Leotard Bodysuit Gymnastics Dancewear Swimsuit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

cut leotards are mostly worn under leggings, loose pants and shorts or under long skirts because of I'm sometimes a little modest with what I wear but I do like to tease you too! This stretch lace minidress gives both you and me the best of both! SPANDEX NEW SHINY EXCLUSIVE FABRICS Sexy Shiny and Stylish Elegance. Starts From 59 USD SHOP CATSUITS SHOP LEOTARDS SHEER

In 2018, a crowd product testing company RPtesterkaperformed an independent 50+ participant study of our T-front thong leotards. The WEARINGCOMFORT achieved on the scale 1..5 (1..very uncomfortable, 5-very comfortable) the value of 3,77, with the following opinion distributions: If the T-front thong leotard is worn under outer dance/performance leotard or tight shorts (e.g. pole-dance), no pantylines are visible and the inner leotard never shows out. SPANDEX NEW SUPERSHINY FABRIC Supershiny and superelastic. Fits like a second Skin! SHOP CATSUITS SHOP LEOTARDS PSYTIQUEThe leotard is very pleasant and comfortable to wear. I would definitely recommend it to everyone." felt - contrary to common expectations. For most girls and women, wearing T-front leotards is neither SPANDEX NEW SUPERSOFT SEMI-MATTE FABRIC Available in our store now. Starts From 59 USD SHOP LEOTARDS SHOP CATSUITS SNAKESKIN GLASS NEW SHINY FABRIC New Shiny and stylish Elegance. Starts From 69 USD SHOP CATSUITS SHOP LEOTARDS SATIN

Except for dance schools that prepare burlesque and cabaret dancers with no place for shame, T-front Women should not be afraid of change .. and try new things. This cut is very comfortable and pleasant, I just recommend."The T-front concept is used with underwear, bodysuits, leotards and swimsuits. Nowadays, a number of manufacturers are using

METALLIC NEW PSYCHEDELIC & TRIPPY FABRIC Colorful and superelastic. Fits like a second Skin! SHOP CATSUITS SHOP LEOTARDS MYSTIQUE Very satisfied with this leotard, good size, material very good, pleasant and elastic, beautiful cut."Ordinary cut, very nicely highlightsmy figure. My boyfriend liked it on me, too, and said he would buy me another one." NYLON NEW SHINY SEE THROUGH FABRIC Sexy Shiny and Stylish Elegance. Starts From 59 USD SHOP CATSUITS SHOP LEOTARDS SHATTERED this controversial design under various names (see other articles in this blog for more details). The T‑Front thong concept I tried to wear it over my thong but better is when worn on bare body. The leotard is very comfortable to wear, it is made of pleasant material."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment