276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'ORÉAL True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer, Powder 903 MEDIUM bronze

£2.065£4.13Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dimethicone is a silicone that helps to smooth out the skin and makeup products glide on more easily. Apply as a highlighter, dot down the nose, along the top of your cheekbones and above the cupids bow to get your glow on! Her makeup routine is all about sun-kissed-looking, glowy skin, and one of the products that she swears by is the L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer in Deep.

But unlike a traditional highlighter, Lumi Glotion isn’t sparkly or glittery; instead it offers a more understated shimmer, making it easy to achieve a subtle sheen that’s right on trend with the no-makeup makeup look. Get your glow on and revive your natural skin shade with our beautifying pearlescent formula, skin instantly appears healthier and glowing whilst covering imperfections. If you’re as obsessed with Alix Earle’s TikTok as we are, you’ve definitely seen her GRWM (get ready with me) videos on your for you page. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time from receiving any or all such electronic messages.

Part of the appeal might be that the Lumi Glotion is a cross between a liquid highlighter and a tinted moisturizer. True Match® Lumi glow lotion formula is infused with Glycerin and Shea Butter for all day continuous hydration. Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Mica, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Jojoba Esters, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides, Boron Nitride, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Alumina, Citric Acid.

The formula is really buildable, which I like because I can add a little at a time until I have my desired look. Not only that, but I’m certainly a novice with a makeup brush, so it’s better to just keep things easy. ca/-/media/project/loreal/brand-sites/oap/americas/ca/articles/blog/highlighter-101-how-to-highlight-like-a-makeup-pro_1080x476. Since my skin tends to be especially oily during the warmer months, I was a bit hesitant to ditch my trusted foundation and take a leap on something that might make my skin even shinier.Use fingertips to blend the light formula into skin for an illuminating base to your make up, apply to areas as required for a flawless finish.

L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion is a luminous tinted moisturizer infused with glycerin and shea butter for instant hydration and a radiant finish. If you want a sheer look and prefer to use it as a liquid highlighter, opting for a lighter shade would work best.Whether you want to rejuvenate your skin or create a flawless glowing look you’ll be ready to glow in no time. My biggest flex is that since 2018 I’ve owned—and loved—this now viral product, and I have no plans to retire it any time soon. I’m pretty low maintenance when it comes to my makeup routine, so I also appreciated how I could quickly apply it and blend it with my fingertips. That said, I applied the product all over the highest points of my face then followed up with my foundation —- I was impressed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment