276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Matrix Oil Wonders Indian Amla Strengthening Oil 125ML

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Measured as resistance to brushing when using the system of Oil Wonders shampoo, conditioner and Indian Amla vs. Very cool oil, bought it almost 2 years ago, still using it and there is still less than half a jar left; it doesn't dry out the hair, even though many leave-in treatments didn't work. Explore our top brands including Kérastase, K18, Wella, ghd, Redken, Kevin Murphy, Angel En Provence and more.

Oil Wonders - Styling - Products - Matrix US

This means we must occasionally update, reformulate and rename our products to stay current in the marketplace. Now I simply use a drop of it on my daughter's hair, and it makes combing very easy, leaving the hair shiny and strengthened. This is the best treatment to revive my curls and bring shine and bounce back to brittle, dry, frizzy hair.The smell is a matter of personal preference, it's oriental, but it doesn't linger on the hair, it lasts for about 5-10 minutes.

Matrix Oil Wonders Indian Amla Strengthening Oil - MakeUp™

Come chat with us as we are always at hand to provide personalised haircare recommendations and tips, ensuring you find the perfect match that compliments your natural beauty flawlessly. And We can only deliver this product to certain postcode areas due to restrictions on this brand (see below). I liked the oil, my hair is below the shoulder blades, I apply a lot of it, the hair absorbs it well, after it, they are smooth and shiny. Oil Wonders Controlling Oil draws on this precious ingredient to help block out humidity, leaving hair looking frizz-free, tamed and manageable for up to 72 hours.Personally, I use a few pumps of the mask during washing, as well as two pumps on towel-dried hair after washing. At Matrix, it is our mission to provide quality, easy-to-use products for stylists and clients alike.

Matrix Oil Wonders Micro Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

After using this hair oil, my hair becomes soft and shiny, it smells nice, and it is easy to comb without tangling. At the Haircare Market NZ, we believe in the power of self-expression through hair, and that's why we offer a huge array of products to suit an individual's unique personality and lifestyle. Through inspiration and innovation, we will continue seeking new ways to enhance our current offerings, as well as develop new products and formulas we know you'll love and trust.

By submitting this form, I confirm I am a US resident, 16+, and (1) agree to Matrix's Terms Of Useand to receive marketing and promotional communications from Matrix and other L'Oreal brands, and (2) have read and acknowledge the Matrix's Privacy Policyand Notice Of Financial Incentives. I have noticed that my hair has become soft, lively, and more voluminous after drying (whether naturally or with a hairdryer). Enhance your professional colour journey before, during and after your colour service with Oil Wonders Color Caring Oil.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment