276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Iora Co Sleeper Crib, Foldable Baby Bedside Crib, 0–6 Months, max 9 kg, 4 Incline & 5 Height Positions, Easy Slide, Comfortable Mattress, Large Basket, Easy to Carry, Essential Graphite

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our tester, Janina Akiva, and her three-week-old son Natanel loved both the look and the features of the SnuzPod 4. Janina was impressed by how comfortable the crib was, not just for her son, who suffers from reflux, but also for parents to get the hang of. 'The SnuzPod 4 is stylish, sleek and has a clever design with some features that really make it feel luxurious for my baby,' she told us. 'The bassinet is well-padded and the breathable base is a nice bonus. The frame is adjustable to accommodate different heights of beds and also has an extra piece to tilt the cot to help my son who has reflux. It offers six height positions, a tilt option for babies suffering from reflux, congestion or colic, and a useful storage shelf to keep baby items close by. Best of all, it takes just a minute to assemble, and it’s easy to disassemble too, coming with its own carry case for parents looking to take it on weekends away. To help you find the best bedside crib for your sleep set-up, we tasked a panel of new parents to put eight of the best-selling options to the test, rating the cribs on everything from the value of money and comfort to the functionality and design appeal. Each new parent tried out the best bedside cribs with their babies, all aged between just a couple of weeks and five months old.

Rachel also appreciated the generous size of the crib, saying she thought this allowed for safe co-sleeping for longer. 'Having seen a number of friends forced to move their baby out of their room into their own room due to the baby having outgrown the crib, this crib allows for same-room sleeping for far longer,' she explained. 'Our baby likes to stretch out and even at four months, he is not reaching any of the four sides!' Key specs – Ages: Newborn-6 months/9 kg; Dimensions: L101 x W61 x H67-84.5 cm ; Bed Frame Fit: Divan beds, framed beds; Height Adjustments: 7 height positions; Incline Setting: Yes Key specs – Ages: Newborn-6 months; Dimensions: L84 x W69 x H66 cm; Bed Frame Fit: Divan beds, framed beds; Height Adjustments: 6 height positions; Incline Setting: Yes Our parent reviewer, Lynsey Carratt, tried out the crib with her daughter Mia, six weeks. She was impressed by its ease of assembly, sturdiness and appearance. 'I was impressed with its appearance, which is sophisticated but straightforward,' she told us. 'I was pleasantly surprised about how straightforward it was to put together. No tools are required. It just all slots together, and zips keep everything in place very neatly. I built the crib in under 10 minutes. I found the storage basket a lifesaver during the night and kept all my essentials there, including nappies, cream, wipes, spare sheets and outfits.'

There are several steps to undoing the drop-down side. You need to undo poppers and clips on either side before unzipping each end, then you need to lift the top bar from the frame. Once released, the drop-down side clips to the bottom of the bassinet. Janina also loved the flexibility of the crib. It can be used in a nursery or attached to a parents’ bed, as a standalone crib or as a co-sleeper, and either in lift-off bassinet form or with its stand. She also liked that it’s not too bulky, and is stylish enough to fit into any home. 'Its design is minimalist yet stylish and doesn’t overtake your bedroom,' she added. 'It has all the features to be both a standalone cot and also a bedside crib. I like that it’s flexible to be both if I decide to put my baby in his own room before six months.' After a long day, give yourself some peace of mind and rest easy knowing that your baby is sleeping in the utmost of luxury, only an arm’s reach away. The Maxi-Cosi Iora bedside sleeper is sophisticated, adjustable and has the most comfortable mattress your baby could ever dream of. Use our handy baby clothing size guide to find the perfect fit for your little one. Please note that the sizes below refer to the baby's body measurement, rather than the measurement of the garments. Key specs – Ages: Newborn-6 months/9 kg; Dimensions: L93 x W55.5 x H74.5 cm ; Bed Frame Fit: Divan beds, framed beds; Height Adjustments: 5 height positions; Incline Setting: No

How does the drop-down side work? More importantly, is it easy to use? Will you be able to fumble it open while half asleep in the middle of the night? Make sure the side panel is easy to use, but also easy to secure.We also have made to measure fitted sheets for this mattress made only with quality 100% cotton jersey. The BassiNest, from the American safe sleep brand HALO, is a unique kind of bedside crib with additional features that truly do make life easier for exhausted new parents. It swivels 360-degrees, which is a godsend. This not only allows the baby to sleep even closer to you, while still absolutely safe but is also a much-needed feature for recovering mums. This makes it stand out as a winner among the best bedside cribs. Like many bedside cribs, the Chicco uses a safety harness that attaches to the bed frame to hold it securely in place. The folding feet and six different height settings make it easy to keep it flush with almost any bed, too, including divan beds. Access - All bedside cribs must have a 12cm barrier or wall to prevent the baby from being able to roll out of the crib, whilst still having a zip-down feature, making for easy access during the night. Is it easy to put together, or to fold up and down? Some bedside cribs fold up and down in the blink of an eye, while others will require tools and a bit of time. Make sure to buy a portable, folding model if you’re going to be doing a lot of travelling, or intend to move the cot around the home regularly.

Key specs – Ages: Newborn-6 months/9 kg; Dimensions: L92 x W56 x H84 cm ; Bed Frame Fit: Divan beds, framed beds; Height Adjustments: 6 height positions; Incline Setting: Yes

This crib appealed as it converts to a cot and can last up to two years, which makes it more economical for you and sustainable for the planet,' said our parent reviewer Eleanor Hayter, mum to Phoebe, 10 weeks. 'Also, your baby will not have to get used to two different cots, so this could aid the transition for them into a big cot.' Safety - The best bedside cribs are recommended as a safe alternative to co-sleeping. Babies should sleep in a clear space, without pillows, sheets or blankets. A bedside crib offers the perfect place, which is close to parents but without the dangers of actually sleeping in the same bed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment