276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARCTIC P12 PWM PST - PC Fan, 120mm Fan, PC Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology (PST), Pressure-optimised, quiet motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 200-1800 rpm (0 rpm <5%) - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The leading edges of the P12 are significantly curved so that the air streams have a cylindrical trajectory and more effectively avoid contact with the frame. In this way, less heat develops, less bearing noise is generated and the service life of the fan is extended.

The operating noise of the newly developed ARCTIC motor is barely perceptible even at the lowest speed. In addition, we will select fans that will have the highest airflow in the 31 dBA mode and there will be room for further noise reduction. High Quality Bearing Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved.Normally I would find the silver screws unattractive, but, this particular fan is white, so it should be fine. Additionally, this version of the P12 supports PWM Sharing Technology (PST), so the fan speed of the P12 PWM PST can be synchronized with other fans.

I confess that I am a little frustrated that I cannot satisfactorily explain to you that 31 dBA as we measure it in our procedures represents an extremely low noise level. The Arctic P12 PWM PST 120mm fan generates an airflow of 56 CFM at 1,800 rpm and a static pressure of 2. Noctua often has complaints about the PWM signal quality of third party devices and states that it can be misinterpreted at lower speeds. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Starting out, it’s still worth noting that the Arctic P12 compares with the previously tested BioniX P120 A-RGB, although it has seemingly the same rotor – it doesn’t.

With the inexpensive P-series, Arctic also offers its fans with a regular frame design that can be used universally in housings, on coolers and on radiators. During the development of the new P12 PWM PST CO, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. Did you ever get the chance to look at the Arctic P12/P14 PWM PST CO (=Continuous Operation) version of this fan? Noctua deserves all the respect in the world here for going into such details as smoother/quieter PWM waveforms with a slanted left-hand side of the pulses.e. the speed in our “31 dBA” mode) a noiseless or soundless fan, I am just trying to balance it a bit. During the development of the P12 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment