276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bakers Sizzlers Dog Treats Bacon 120g - Case of 6 (720g)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. As well as giving her them whole as a treat, I sometimes slice or break them up into small pieces and take them with me on a walk - keeps her concentrating on my hand when I want her to stick by me instead of running off at certain points. Expertly made with only 6% fat and plenty of good vitamins and minerals, these tasty treats not only provide your dog with immense satisfaction, but are also healthy too! Our expert chefs have slow cooked tender cuts of chicken (with a little brown rice and veg for essential roughage and vitamins) to produce our most wholesome and delicious recipe yet!

My dog goes crackers whenever I get a pack of these out of the treat cupboard, he is generally quite fussy with treats but these are one of his favourites. BAKERS® Sizzlers® are delicious chewy rashers with an irresistible bacon flavour, that not only taste great, but also contain specific nutrients to help keep your dog healthy too!BAKERS Sizzlers are delicious chewy rashers with an irresistible bacon flavour, that not only taste great, but also contain specific nutrients to help keep your dog healthy too! Each treat contains omega 3 6 to help maintain healthy skin a glossy coat, vitamins antioxidants to help support natural defences and is supplemented with B vitamins to help maintain your dog's energy levels. These dog chews contain essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help support natural defences and promote the overall well-being of your pooch.

Many practices have their own prescription forms but you can download a blank template here for your vet to complete. Maximum daily intake:

Up to 7 kg: treats per day = 1

Up to 15 kg: treats per day = 2

Up to 30 kg: treats per day = 3

Please adjust the main meal accordingly. My springer spaniel absolutely loves these, but my cat loves them too, so I always find I have to break a small amount off for Charles the cat! Mindful of your pet’s health, these treats come with a low-fat recipe, assisting in maintaining a healthy waistline. In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value and we cannot refund goods that have been opened.You can change it later via the settings button in the top right where you can also add a profile picture and amend your other account info at any time. The Bacon sizzlers, I would say is probably my dogs favourite, I’ve not tried the beef sizzlers yet as I’m still trying to get my head round that one but I feel sure that Mollie the dog would still enjoy them. The Bakers bacon sizzlers contain Omega 3 and 6 to help keep your furry friend’s skin healthy and its fur shiny. With water taken out of the equation, these figures allow the nutrient levels of foods of different types (like wet and dry) to be compared on an even playing field.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment