276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Conversations on Love: with Philippa Perry, Dolly Alderton, Roxane Gay, Stephen Grosz, Esther Perel, and many more

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eye opening and sometimes mind boggling—I went in reading this wanting to come out on the other side with the tools to be the best possible loving version of myself in every way and I believe that I have. Parallel to her conversations is the story of Lunn and the miscarriage that she and her partner suffered. Publication dates are subject to change (although this is an extremely uncommon occurrence overall). Natasha blended the interview-style conversations with pieces on her own story from meeting her husband Dan, to miscarriages to her gorgeous friendships. Every interview is more than getting famous names to talk (hello Philippay Perry, Roxane Gay, and Lisa Taddeo).

You can pick it up and turn to any page – literally any – and find a gem to soothe and fortify your soul’ Pandora Sykes, Sunday Times bestselling author of ‘How Do We Know We’re Doing It Right? I found many of the ideas and stories relatable and many made me question what I think and feel about love.From the love we share with family and friends, to romantic love and online dating all the way through to loss and surviving in all forms, Conversations On Love is emotional, raw and sometimes heavy but in a way that is eye-opening, confirming and incredibly relatable. She turned to authors and experts to learn about their experiences, as well as drawing on her own, asking: How do we find love? Exploring the simplicity of everyday life and the most complex of our experiences, this book was incredibly hard to read at times but extremely necessary.

There is a lot to take from this book, and I would be surprised if there is not at least one section that each reader can find relatable or intriguing. she allows the reader space to consider our own relationships and what truly brings us happiness, all with a beautiful linguistic flourish that is so rarely depicted in didactic essay collections. een boek dat je, hoe je je ook voelt, volgens mij enkel in een nog betere gemoedstoestand kan brengen, geen handleiding hoe lief te hebben maar een hulde aan leven, aan accepteren, aan liefde in al haar vormen, gedaanten en daden, want wat we zoeken in een romantische relatie is vaak al elders aanwezig. It is how love – such a universal feeling – feels different for everybody and that there is no one true way to define it.Payments made using National Book Tokens are processed by National Book Tokens Ltd, and you can read their Terms and Conditions here. My career (or lack there of), being away from my partner and family for long periods of time and my anxiety around my aspirations or the direction my life is heading in, has made me sadly forget the little things in life that fill my heart with love and gratitude. The real-life love stories will leave you feeling hopeful and seen, while the insights from experts will transform the way you think about your relationships. If you're wondering whether Lunn can bring anything new to the table, the answer is a resounding yes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment