276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Veto Pro Pac TECH PAC Technician Bag

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Tech XL has heavy duty fastenings and zips, waterproof Polypropylene base, double stitched, heavy duty plastic coil zips with oversize zip tabs, marine grade zinc studs, powder coated steel D- Ringsand industrial strength double nylon stitching. This bag also has an adjustable pouch to cinch down oversized items like a power tool or a large extension cable. It’s not the largest bag we reviewed, yet it won’t leave you wanting more space either. It is a good compromise between carry capacity and portability. It is fairly comfortable to wear as well, as the shoulder straps are padded and decently sized. They have a horizontal sternum strap to add additional support. If you just need to carry your bag a short distance, you can use the carry handle, which is reinforced with aircraft cable. Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed… proceed with caution!

Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils. Designed to enable the safe and comfortable transport of a variety of tools when servicing equipment accessible by extension or cage ladders, or in cities or industrial buildings where walking long distances is required, the Tech Pac features Veto Pro Pac™s patented center panel, heavy duty construction and stabilizing injection molded waterproof base that keeps tools dry, even in the nastiest of conditions. Width: 9.875'', Length: 14.25'', Height: 21.5'' (19.5" with Handle Folded Down) Weight (empty): 9 lbs. The light is well-built, as is the rest of the bag. The DGL523 is covered in ripstop nylon that only gets more durable as it is used. It is partially water-resistant but it does not have the same injection-molded bottom padding as other bags we reviewed. As long as you don’t work around water too often, it can still stand up to daily abuse.

This bag may be a little pricier, but it delivers a number of premium features that make it worth the extra dough. There’s just something magical about having a special place for everything you need. If you’ve ever had a phone or some glasses break in a previous tool bag then you already know.

GAME CHANGER for me!! Being an organized person the Veto Pro Pac bags just fit into my way of thinking and working and how my mind works; tidy mind, tidy work and now a tidy tool bag!! I get great satisfaction when I go to work knowing that I will be using a Veto Pro Pac bag to help me carry out my job on a daily basis. It just makes me feel super efficient and organized and very happy.“ – Andy W. (Plumbing) Designed to enable the safe and comfortable transport of a variety of tools when servicing equipment accessible by extension or cage ladders, or in cities or industrial buildings where walking long distances is required, the Tech Pac features Veto Pro Pac’s patented center panel, heavy duty construction and stabilizing injection molded waterproof base that keeps tools dry, even in the nastiest of conditions.This bag is the best. Mine is just getting to the five year mark and has held up remarkably well. I tend to run this bag at around 40 -45 lbs and have one-armed it many times. Its seams and joints are still virtually factory-tight. I’ve roped it by the upper handle repeatedly and it is still solid as can be. The inner pouches have no punctures from hand tools, while probably every other bag i owned did fail from needle-nosed, screwdrivers, etc. Veto is bar none the best. Its large and small sections are perfect for service-oriented set of tools. It is a 5-star product !!

In addition to this main compartment, there is also a front compartment, two side compartments, and a top compartment. Both side compartments are protected by molded EVA material and are well-suited to holding testing equipment or a water bottle.Despite the bag’s large 34L carry capacity, the compartments are too split up to store a large item in any one of them. You can, however, store oversized items in the adjustable pouch between the second and fourth compartments. This pouch opens wide enough to store an 18V power tool or a 100-foot extension cable. The Milwaukee bag is made from 1680D ballistic nylon, which is resistant to rips and water intrusion. It has a molded rubber base that further adds to its water resistance capabilities. It has wide and comfy padded shoulder straps which have a sternum strap to help even out the load. Most parts of the bag feel high quality except for the carry handle, which is surprisingly flimsy.

Set Includes: 13 Piece Ball End Color Coded Hex L-Key Set Inch, 9 Piece Ball End Color Coded Hex L-Key Set Metric, SoftFinish 11inOne MultiDriver, Insulated NE Style Lineman’s Pliers with Crimpers 9.5", 6 Insulated SoftFinish Screwdrivers PH1, PH2, SL6.5, SL3.5, SQ1, SQ2, conveniently stored in a Veto Pro Pac® TECH PAC

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:

The most difficult assignments for tradesmen are those where you need to climb a ladder or haul tools over long distances. You need to be able to carry all the tools you are going to need safely and comfortably,” said Roger Brouard, founder of Veto Pro Pac and the designer of the Tech Pac. On the topic of build quality, the bag is decently built.Its only major shortcoming is that the plastic zippers aren’t particularly durable. Otherwise, the bag is made from durable 1680D ballistic, making it partially water-resistant, and it has a molded rubber bottom that helps the bag stand upright.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment