276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paingone, the Original TENS Pen | Instant Pain Relief at the Touch of a Button | Alternative to Pain Killers, TENS Machine and Hot & Cold Therapies | Drug-Free Treatment | 2 Year Guarantee

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

People may think that TENS can cause damage to the nerves. However, they should consult with a doctor before using a TENS unit for the first time and notify them if they experience any side effects. Is there a difference between TENS machines? Simply hold Plus on the area of pain and press down the activating button. It automatically delivers the effective Paingone TENS therapy. In just 30 seconds application is complete. What it is: NMES applies electrical impulses to nerves to make the muscles contract. It used for people with arthritis to strengthen the muscles that support weakened joints. Following a treatment, I would say that my pain and the feeling of inflammation is reduced by up to 75% , with about 50% restoration of mobility which can last for 1-6 hours. Over the past week I've also experienced a lessening of overall pain - that is, I'm not waking with so much pain/inflammation in those areas I'm treating with the pen although I'm not sure how much of that is due to the treatments. With over 2 million users worldwide, the success of pain gone speaks for itself. Over 90% of pain sufferers who try it choose to keep it permanently; a huge endorsement!

If accessing on a desktop device, please scan the QR code with your mobile device to launch the experience (this experience is only accessible on a mobile device) You attach the pads directly to your skin. When the machine is switched on, small electrical impulses are delivered to the affected area of your body, which you feel as a tingling sensation. How well it works: Some studies show NMES can help offset the muscle weakness found in people with knee OA. A small 2012 study published in the Journal of Orthopaedic Research found that quadriceps strength and overall health status improved in people with knee OA after using NMES for eight weeks.

You can use TENS throughout the day for as long as you like, although it should not be used while you're driving, operating machinery, or in the bath or shower. Positioning the pads A person should start using lower settings and gradually work up, only using an intensity level with which they are comfortable. Does TENS help sciatica? You have to find the right points to treat, and sometimes I've found that they move slightly from time to time. I find that it takes about 5 minutes from zapping an area to maximum pain relief and restored mobility. TENS can however, be beneficial if patients have some kind of skin problem/infection which means that needles should not be used. It can also be used for patients who are phobic about needles. PENS Applications

you're pregnant, or there's a chance you might be pregnant – TENS may not be recommended early in pregnancy For people who are looking for a wireless discreet tens machine, they may consider the paingone easy or paingone aegis. TENS may relieve a person’s discomfort from sciatica pain and help them regain mobility to perform daily activities. Is TENS safe? Channels: TENS units with dual channels allow people to use each channel with different modes and intensities. Some people may be allergic to the pads and their skin may become red and irritated. Speak to your GP, physiotherapist or pharmacist if you have concerns. You may need to take a short break from using TENS. Special pads are available for people with allergies.

Attachments

Power source: Some devices use rechargeable batteries, while others use disposable ones. A person should consider how long a full charge can last if they use it continuously and how cost-effective units will be if they need to replace batteries regularly. What it is: The NIN device delivers high-amplitude impulses into the skin. These impulses are believed to trigger the release of chemicals in the body that reduce pain and inflammation. O’Connor D, et al. (2020). Self-directed home-based neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) in patients with advanced cancer and poor performance status: A feasibility study. This automatic TENS pen is particularly suitable for those with painful hands and fingers, including arthritis. If you have tried paingone One, but found it difficult to apply, pain gone Plus is our recommendation. It does all the work for you! Healthcare professionals have reported that it seems to help some people, although how well it works depends on the individual and the condition being treated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment