276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SIXPAD Abs Fit EMS Abdominal Trainer Training Gear

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had a few griefs using the SIXPAD Abs Belt, some of which could be helped by the manufacturer, some probably can't. For one, putting the cold Abs Belt on in January, when you are cold anyway, was not a fun experience. If there was a way to apply some heat to the belt before one uses it, that'd be great, but I understand that even if there was such technology available, it might compromise the otherwise excellent battery life.

Better still, no cables need to be attached to the SIXPAD Abs Belt when it's in training mode so you can move around freely. The Abs Belt can be connected to your phone using Bluetooth and the SIXPAD app. The SIXPAD app is rather large (350MB on Android) and it's not the best rated app in the Google Play Store either, for a good reason. On completion of a training session, you can collect an amount of MPs (muscle points) that varies according to the content of that session.As well as the electric Bluetooth fit tech, there are also some interesting ‘suits’ up for sale. This sounds more high tech than it is. Anything that can replace the need for arduous crunches and hanging leg lifts is a win in my books. But this applies only to the Abs Fit. The Body Fit is an altogether less enjoyable experience, and doesn’t blend as seamlessly into your day-to-day life as the Abs Fit. As a result, it’s more difficult to recommend – unless you’re a glutton for punishment, or plan to use it only on larger muscle groups such as your quadriceps.

I initially started out on an intensity of level 8, but I’m now using it on 15 – the top-most level – and that feels like a limitation. The highest level doesn’t feel that intense after a few sessions, so a few extra levels would have been welcome. Use SIXPAD Official App to remotely operate the devices including configuring level settings and starting or pausing training sessions. Muscles are made of extremely fine fibres which can be classified as slow-twitch and fast-twitch muscle fibres. Use a weak level when using it for the first time. Once you are used to a weak level, adjust the level as desired. The product is good but the App needs more work. Considering that consumers have been complaining for over two years, it’s a shame that the manufacturers have not responded” You can only hit a few muscle groups at a time

It’s the electrical muscle stimulation device endorsed by Cristiano Ronaldo, but can it craft a core like his? Read on for our review of the SIXPAD Abs Belt… What Is The SIXPAD Abs Belt? This one definitely takes some getting used to but there are a number of benefits and it’s something you could even use under your desk while you’re at work. That’s not to say that dedicated core training isn’t required alongside compound exercises such as the squat, however. I’ve typically done hanging leg raises and the occasional bicycle crunch as accessory work. During the period of testing the Sixpad, I ceased all dedicated core training, which was more than welcome as I don’t particularly enjoy it. Whichever piece you buy, the Sixpad clothing all does the same job. It’s cleverly designed to create extra resistance when you’re moving your joints. For example, the arm suit sections create quite a tug on your arms when you’re using your elbow hinge joint that can work your muscles without holding any kind of weight.

As for whether I had put on any lean muscle, which will be most people’s aim – Sixpad claims you can put on up to 12% in abdominal muscle size in two months with the Abs Fit – that’s a difficult one to measure without expensive equipment. However, I don’t think I quite made that level of progress. Again, there are other variables at play that can have an impact on your level of progress, such as diet. Use a weak level when using it for the first time. Once you are used to a weak level, adjust the level as desired. Is it OK to put some lotion or body cream on before use? You can use this gear every day if you want to. The only thing you have to be careful of is the same with any kind of exercise; muscle fatigue. Are they waterproof?

What are the downsides to the Sixpad system?

If you’re already fit and into training, I think you’ll find this a good supplement to your training. The way it makes the muscles feel primes you for a workout and could be used either before your workout, or as a sort of split routine where you could do this in the morning and then weight training later in the day. To get a better gauge on whether I’d made any lean muscle gains, I lowered my body fat percentage with a week of zero carb dieting (the things I do for this job!) to help strip away some of the abdominal fat. The result was that I felt I did have more pronounced abdominal muscles by the end, and they definitely felt more solid and dense. Never use at the same time as the following kinds of medical electrical devices. Doing so may cause an accident or the medical device to malfunction and result in significant bodily harm.

You can buy the segments separately if you just want to target your arms or get the whole lot if you want to look like batman (or batgirl – there are suits for both sexes) in your home gym. Getting to know the Sixpad app Doing so will reduce the adhesion of the gel sheets and may weaken the sense of the stimulation, so do not put anything on your skin before use. Are there any places or conditions when I shouldn't use it? Regarding the claims ("8% improvement was seen after just 4 weeks"), it's hard to tell. How would you measure an 8% increase in muscle mass? I have 14% of body fat index – according to the Tanita BC-401 body composition monitor– so my abs are somewhat visible but not visible enough to see an 8% increase. Other than that, it works under the same idea, using EMS to stimulate calves, and tibia muscles all the way up to your thighs. It will also improve circulation in your feet. The Body Fit is also designed to be worn on your waist, but I rarely tried this – in my opinion, it’s a fruitless endeavour. There isn’t much in the way of muscle across your waist, so there’s little reason to wear it here, plus you can’t spot-reduce fat for those looking to slim their waist down.In a sense it can be: by carrying additional lean muscle, your Basal Metabolic Rate should increase. BMR is the number of calories your body requires at rest to maintain its current composition. Additional lean muscle increases this requirement, so if you maintain the same calorie intake, while continuing to train to maintain the lean muscle, then you should lose some body fat. That’s taking a very basic view of fat loss, however. Sixpad – Battery Life and Charging It definitely helps core strength– As much as I bang on about core strength, it’s something I definitely don’t do enough with. And this belt could help with that. I could definitely work and wear one of the ab sets and it’s only an extra 20 odd minutes. You can see what the Sixpad app has to offer before you buy, at the App Store. Who is the Sixpad gear aimed at? When meeting conditions, you will also get badges which you can collect as the result of your efforts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment