276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zodiac Academy 8: Sorrow and Starlight

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are also a fantasy romance series lover then this series is for you, if you already read the other book of this series then it’s the time to read the last one if not then you can read it one by one and then jump on this one. I just hope the next book will truly wrap up everything and give Tory and Darcy the HEA they deserve. Being in the enchanting land of ice and snow feels miles away from Hanna's busy life back in Los Angeles, especially under the complicated circumstances. Once upon a time, my imperfect world shone bright with the light of four boys I would have killed for. All I've got to do is pass five lethal trials that'll prove I'm the universe's last chance at salvation.

There’s also a mention of the Imperial Star being able to perform necromancy as a gift, in that it allows the wearer to talk to the dead. When a man as beautiful as he is terrifying walks into the prison, Selena is the only one seemingly unaffected by his charms. Jake and Bridget have done another amazing job narrating the latest release in the Zodiac Series te emotion they portray whilst narrating just add that much more to the experience, making it more emotional, thrilling and enjoyable.Maybe it’s because I love them and this is wishful thinking but I refuse to believe this is some Ned Stark level stuff.

The Imperial Star had supposedly fallen from the sky thousands of years ago, found by the first queen to ever sit on the throne of Solaria after she’d seen the blazing arc it had made through the sky as it fell. We also now know that a powerful enough Phoenix can create a new power (which is what I think maybe happened with the power she felt at the end? This is a dark, bully romance–don’t go expecting a sweet school for magic with friends around every corner.For the last seven years she’s been collecting a bracelet of black beads up her wrist, magical IOUs for favors she’s received.

The grey wolves' universe is populated with dominant male Alpha werewolves who slowly succumb to the darkness within them unless they find their true mates. Unable to lose the one person I love, I take her place willingly, protecting her the only way I can. It’s that SURPRISE YA JERK IM NOT DEAD and now I’ve ripped your stupid dragon head right off your body kinda vibe.

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. When Cassius Black moves to San Francisco for a fresh start, the angel's hopes of staying below the radar of the supernatural organizations that oversee the otherworldly and magic users in the city are dashed when he stumbles across a dead body in the sewers. When twenty-four-year old Hanna Heikkinen's estranged father dies, she reluctantly makes the trip to Northern Finland for his funeral. Gathering the temple's eight artifacts has never been accomplished, and a thousand men have perished to its beasts and puzzles. Honestly, I can’t tell if it’s the he narrators voice used for Darcy or the narrative itself but the constant whining when her parts makes you want to skip or speed up so you can suffer through it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment