276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moschino Funny Eau de Toilette - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Upon first spray, I was delighted by the initial burst of zesty citrus notes, featuring orange, pink pepper, and redcurrant. This invigorating combination is fresh and bright, making it perfect for day-to-day wear. The base notes of cedar, amber, and musk provide a warm and comforting finish, which lasts throughout the day. The longevity of Moschino Funny is impressive, especially considering the price point. One of the best aspects of this perfume is how it offers the luxurious feel of a high-end fragrance without the hefty price tag. It's a testament to Moschino's ability to create an affordable perfume without compromising on quality.

I found Moschino Funny while looking for a perfume that seemed classy and elegant, without having to empty my wallet. And I feel so in love with this one that I ended up buying it for myself as well!We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. First, notes of bitter orange, red currant and pink pepper are recognisable. Next heart notes of violet, peony, jasmine and green tea burst on to the scene. As these fade away, they uncover the base of cedar, oak moss and amber. Floral and fruity at once, it brings to mind spring, nature and awakening. Moschino-Fragrances Price UK As the fragrance develops, it reveals a delicate, yet captivating floral heart, with notes of jasmine, peony, violet, and green tea. These floral elements add depth and sophistication to the scent, transforming it into a truly high-end experience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment